Krista High Powered LED Lights for BMW R1200GS by Clearwater Lights (pair)
Clearwater Lights' Krista High Powered LED lights produce up to five times more light with a longer reaching pattern than BMW fog lights and Clearwater Glenda lights. Designed for a wide range of BMW motorcycles, each Krista light features three 12 watt LED lights that can produce up to 180 watts of halogen light, while only using 36 watts of power. The Krista lights are fully dimmable and feature a low beam and high beam pattern. The housing is made of solid aluminum billet and features powder coated to protect against corrosion. Easily installed and mounted, Krista LED lights include installation instructions, harnesses and hardware.
Krista Kit Specifics by Bike Model
- R1200GSW/GSAW Liquid Cooled Krista K54 (+$180) Crash bar mount WITHOUT WonderWheel functionality
- R1200GSAW Liquid Cooled Krista K55 (+$180) Fog light replacement WITHOUT WonderWheel functionality
- R1200GSW Liquid Cooled Krista K57 (+$180) Mounts to factory light bar WITHOUT WonderWheel functionality
- R1200RTW Liquid Cooled Krista K59 (+$180)" Mounts to factory fog light bracket
- R1200GS Standard Oil Cooled Krista K9 (+$180) Mounts to optional light bar
- R1200GSA Plug&Play Oil Cooled Krista K2 Replaces factory fog lights and mounts to existing mount location
- F800GS / 650GS Krista K7 (+$100) Mounts to a custom Clearwater lightbar
- R1100GS & R1150GS Krista K3 (+$100) Mounts to an optional lightbar
- R1100 / 1150RT Krista K11 (+$150) Mounts to an optional accessory light mount
- R1200RT Krista K5 (+$120) Mounts to an optional mirror mount
- K1200 / K1300GT Krista K4 (+$150) Mounting options vary (call to order)
- K1200LT Krista K10 (+$60) Mounts to an optional under mirror mount
- F650 / G650GS Krista K8 (+$65) Mounts to an optional lightbar
- K1600GT/GTL Krista K16 (+$279) Mounts to a custom CNC machined under mirror mount
- Universal: Not Bike Specific Krista K1 - No bike specific mounting included
The Clearwater Lights™ Advantage
Clearwater Lights are compact, easy to mount and simple to install. In order to maximize the full potential of HPLEDs, Clearwater uses advanced microprocessor controlled circuits to keep light output constant at a wide range of voltages. Because we use programmable circuits to control the power, we can even remotely adjust brightness!
What Are HPLEDs?
High Power LEDs (HPLEDs) are a new generation technology ideally suited for the unique demands of today’s motorcycles. Providing higher output with lower power consumption – dramatically increasing your level of safety and reliability. The Clearwater Lights HPLED revolution is here! Clearwater HPLEDs Easily Surpass Halogen for Output and Efficiency.
Why Control Brightness?
The unique brightness control circuit uses a rotary volume control to digitally change brightness in a wide range of intensity. The soft rubber knob is easily adjusted, even with gloves. It conveniently mounts on a handlebar or in a faring.
Clearwater Lights let the rider easily adjust the light output to the needs of changing road conditions. Because they don’t need to be turned off, safety is never compromised.
Auxiliary lights are often avoided because of the added glare imposed on oncoming traffic – they’re just too bright. But turning off these lights decreases the rider’s visible “signature” for oncoming drivers, increasing the danger to the rider.
How Strong are These Lights?
Each light is either CNC machined or forged from billet. Brackets are machined from 6061 series aluminum and use durable stainless steel hardware. The internal circuit boards are actually bonded to an additional aluminum plate for strength and heat management. Surface treatments consist of BOTH hard anodize and powder coating on certain models.
Can I Install it Myself?
Yes, you can! Clearwater has a long history of designing and manufacturing quality products that are consumer-friendly. Instructions and owners’ manuals are written with the home consumer in mind. On site installation is available at our Hayward, CA facility.
Why Buy Clearwater Lights?
Clearwater Company has been offering award winning customer service, well-engineered products and outstanding product support for over 20 years. Their products are manufactured in their Northern California facility and shipped all over the world.