2 Day Epic VIP Adventure Off-Road Tours
Join us for an incredible 2 day adventure tour to one of our many favorite riding locations in Northern California. Our customers have requested that we lead epic VIP off-road rides and we are doing it.
- Small Group Size. Space is limited to only 8 riders so the experience is personal and epic
- 2 Expert Guides with 21 years of combined adventure riding experience.
- Support Vehicle so the tour can keep moving if an issue arises
- Photographer to capture YOU and YOUR BIKE on the trip so you can preserve & share memories.
- USB Drive with drone video footage and pictures of YOU and YOUR BIKE to share with family and friends
- 30 Minutes of Private Rider Consultation prior to the trip with Chad or Karsten Olson on phone or in person. We will answer any gear or bike set-up questions you have and provide custom and personal expert advice.
- 1 Hour of Off-Road Training: 30 min group, 30 min private 1 on 1 to help you gain the skills and experience you desire.
- Caterer to provide Sat pm dinner, Sun am breakfast, frosty beverages, hot coffee, snacks etc for the ride. You get to focus on riding/enjoying and not on food, prep and clean-up.
- Lunches on Road Lunch on the road on Saturday and Sunday.
- 10% Off Coupon on ANY Adventure Designs product or service to help you gear up for the epic trip. One time use only. Use for proper off-road tires and/or other essential gear. This discount alone can end up paying for or a large portion of your trip.
- Confidence Building. Our passion is helping our customers build confidence in their off-road and touring skills so they can eventually venture out on their own with confidence.
- New Riding Friends/Network. Our goal is to help you meet other "like minded" Adv Riders that you can develop a friendship with and possibly ride with in the future. All of our tour customers will have access to our exclusive list of participants so they can connect and plan other rides if they would like to.
- Memories of a Lifetime to share with friends and family. Life is short, the time to adventure ride is now. Make the most out of your adventure bike investment.
The last rider we took on one of our epic 2 day tours stated that it was one of the "best experiences of his life!" Participants will need to bring there own approved adventure bike, camping gear (or rent from us) and approved safety riding gear (ie quality protective gloves, helmet, jacket, pants, and boots). Don't miss this incredible adventure ride experience.
Hurry, space is extremely limited and the rides are filling up fast.
Dates: (Hurry Space Is Very Limited. Limit 8 Riders Per Tour)
- Saturday-Sunday, April 7-8 Completed. What an awesome trip to Morrow Bay area!
- Saturday-Sunday, May 5-6 Completed. Another epic ride weekend to Big Sur country!
- Saturday-Sunday, August 4-5. Lost Coast Area. Hurry, Only 5 spaces left.
- Saturday-Sunday, September 1-2. Shaver Lake Area. Hurry, Only 5 spaces left.