AltRider Side Stand Foot for the KTM 690 Enduro
The KTM 690 Enduro is no slouch when it’s time to get a little dirty. After a hard day ride, the last thing you want to do is hunt for solid ground to park your bike. Increase your stability with a side stand foot from AltRider.
The KTM provided a unique challenge because of the thin profile of the stock stand. This led to a completely new 3 piece design. The AltRider side stand foot fully surrounds the stand, preventing it from coming loose no matter how rough the ride. The ‘fingers’ of the upper ring grip the top of the pad, while allowing a small amount of flexibility to account for any variation in the weld bead. Button-top hex screws and provided Loctite fasten the 3 components together -- ensuring a firm grip for worry-free riding. The stout bottom plate gives the hardware plenty of material to bite, preventing anything from rattling loose. A 3D-design allows easy deployment of the side stand even while wearing boots. The side stand foot is constructed from durable stainless steel, and is available in raw silver or powder coat black.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 3-piece design ensures fully secure fit
- 3D tread design allows easy deployment with riding boots
- Stainless steel construction extremely resistant to rust and weathering
- Available in silver or black
- Made from 1/8 inch stainless steel
- Torx fasteners (requires T-25 Torx driver)
- Height: 1 inch
- Width: 4 inches
- Depth: 4 inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs