AltRider Skid Plate for the Husqvarna TR650 Terra and Strada
Adventurous routes are fun for you, but can pose a threat to the vital parts of your bike. Protect it in style from rocks, dirt and kicked up debris by installing the AltRider Skid Plate for the Husqvarna TR650 Terra.
Made of 3/16 inch (4.76 mm) anodized aluminum, the skid plate offers coverage to the water pump, oil filter, heat exchanger, header pipe and the critically low oil line bolt on the bottom of the bike. This design incorporates flanges on both sides that come up to shield the stator and clutch (engine side cases). Radiused edges as opposed to traditional angles keeps the plate closely conformed to the underside of your bike for protection that doesn’t sacrifice ground clearance, and recessed fasteners eliminate the possibility of snags. The TIG welded assembly, vs. a riveted construction, sustains the skid plate’s strength and integrity during repeated impacts from rocks and debris.
Also in Sliver and Black
- Provides rear brake lever protection
- Industry first 3/16 rear brackets integrated into the design; no thin brackets!
- Easy and fast installation: requires only 2 bolts and no kick stand removal
- No exposed fasteners, allowing for hassle free removal through the life of the plate
- Elliptical oil drain hole for easy oil change on the side stand equals no mess
- 100% Made in the USA