Avant Advanced "No Drill" Front Fender Extender for BMW R1200GS LIQUID COOLED by MachineArt Moto
The new AVANT front fender extension for the 2013 R1200GS Liquid Cooled is designed for functional improvement and styling to complement the look of this significant new BMW.
The 2013 GS’s stock fender is both pointier and shorter than the previous model making the painted front engine surface and the exhaust headers vulnerable to premature chipping from road debris and coating with tar and mud. AVANT increases longevity and reduces clean-up.
The patent pending "no drill" design installs with two self-locking screw clamps that securely grip the underside of the fender, as well as engages the tip of the fender for a secure fit. AVANT can be removed easily for transfer to another bike in the future without leaving disfiguring holes behind.
- Injection molded in tough polypropylene, AVANT fits perfectly and its texture matches the stock BMW fender.
- Fits with BMW's OEM standard skid plate, most brand aftermarket skid plates, and the BMW enduro skid plate.
- Easy, no drill installation
- Installs in approximately 3 minutes
- Adds an impressive 5.5 inches length and 2 inches width to stock OEM front fender