SALE 22% OFF. HURRY SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED.
FREE USA SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear
Badlands Pro Jacket by Klim
It's hard to find one jacket that can do it all, but the combination of features in the Klim Badlands Pro jacket makes it a top contender. The Badlands Pro's three-layer construction with a Gore-Tex liner means you're guaranteed to stay dry, while the eight ventilation ports, including two large armpit vents, flow air to keep you cool when the going gets hot. It's also ready for the optional hydration bladder. For protection, the Badlands Pro includes CE-approved armor and an abrasion-resistant shell. The jacket is now available in three colors, including a high-visibility version. See the list of technical details below.
• LIFETIME KLIM WARRANTY
• GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX® WARRANTY
• GORE-TEX® 3-layer pro shell
• Guaranteed to Keep You Dry®
• High strength fabrics combine in a durably breathable waterproof jacket
• High-mobility active fit patterning for unmatched comfort
• Pre-curved arm and rider positioning construction
• Gore-Tex® stretch shoulder panels minimize restriction of movement
• D3O CE-rated integrated limb and back panel armor system [Viper Pro Level II back armor}
• Dow Corp. siliconized spacer mesh front chest armor
• Adjustable armor pockets for refined placement
• Highly abrasion resistant Armacor panels in key impact and wear areas
• Integrated jacket-stabilizing, removable and adjustable kidney belt support system
• 7 external pockets [5 cargo front, 1 large back, 1 sleeve i.d.}
• 4 internal pockets [2 zippered, 2 mesh stash}
• 1 secret internal pocket
• Bottom hem adjustment
• Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
• 4 sleeve adjustment straps
• Lined comfort collar
• Mesh comfort liner
• Max flow ventilation: 8 ports
• 4 arm intakes, 2 pit intakes
• 2 vertical back exhausts
• Industrial grade 3M Scotchlite™ reflective panels and trim
Hydration system compatible with bladder pocket and hose port routing [bladder not included}
• Rubber coated button closure
• YKK® zippers throughout, water resistant urethane coated in exposed areas.
• Velcro adjustable wrist closures
“I recently bought a Badlands Pro Jacket from Adventure Designs for a mid winter trip to Baja. The trip temperatures ranged between 23 degrees and 86 and all I had under the jacket was my Gerbings electric jacket. I am cold blooded and usually have two mid layers on top of the electric jacket when I wear my BMW Rally 2 jacket or my Aerostitch Darien, but the Badlands Pro was comfortable the whole trip with only the Electric jacket or my base layer because of the sleeve adjustment straps and the internal kidney belt support system.
The over all quality and detailing of the jacket is incredible with an array of features unmatched in any jacket I have seen. I thought that I would be uncomfortable in the warm weather, but with eight vents including huge pit zips the jacket actually felt cooler than my unlined BMW Rally Pro jacket with it vent system totally open.
The new three layer Gore-Tex construction means I don’t have to carry an inner rainproof liner with me and the high end internal armor fit and stayed in place better than any other jacket I have seen.
This is the most comfortable jacket I have worn and the quality of construction and well thought features make it the clear choice if you are looking for the ultimate adventure jacket. This is truly an incredible piece of gear!”
By Brian K
from Castro Valley, CA
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket, Inferno Jacket/Pants, and Agressor Brief/Shorts
“My friend, Brian and I, just completed a 7 day, 2700 mile ride from Castro Valley, CA to Lorteo, Baja and back. The temperature ranged from 23 to 86 degrees. I was wearing for the first time, my new Klim Badlands Jacket, Inferno Liner Jacket (over a light sweater – no heated clothes) and Inferno Liner pants, under my riding pants. Amazingly, at 4:00am, on I-5, at 80mph, with the temperature dropping to 23 degrees, I was not cold. As we dropped over the Grapevine, the temperature warmed and ultimately got as high as 86 degrees in parts of Mexico. As I dropped layers and opened the vents, the temperature control worked very well. The form fitting of both the jacket and the Inferno liner make a very comfortable combination, whether worn together or separately (the Inferno jacket makes a great casual light weight jacket on its own). I was also, wearing the Klim Aggressor Briefs which were very comfortable in all temperatures; I am going to get several more pair.”
By Jim B
from Dublin, CA
"Recently purchased this jacket after searching high and low for a good textilve jacket. I needed something versatile with built in armor that also has a lot of venting for hot days but will also keep me dry in the rain. This is THE jacket. Excellent fit high quality piece of gear. I've only had it for a week but 'broke it in' on a 1,700 mile trip. The one thing that stood out most is how comfortable it is while riding. You almost don't feel it on you. Very well done!"
from San Francisco