PRE-ORDER Black ROX Adjustable / Pivoting Cruiser Handlebar Risers: 2 inch rise x 1 inch Handlebars
Cruising motorcycles are built for comfort and ease of use. But we know motorcycle drivers: they are always looking for ways to upgrade their favorite cycle and make their trips across the country more comfortable.
The right handlebar position is one of the most important parts of a successful drive, and a set of handlebar risers will put those grips exactly where you want them.
ROX's Black Adjustable Pivoting Cruiser Handlebar Risers are the perfect upgrade for your touring or cruising motorcycle. They provide two inches of extension and a crucial second point of rotation - allowing for a wide variety of different positions. They install easily on any handlebars with a 1-inch diameter, and their custom anodized black aluminum finish adds a sharp look to your ride.
Ergonomics aren't just for office desks: the right positions for handlebars prevent tension throughout the entire arm, and even the back. Less stress means more miles down the road. These adjustable pivoting risers are a key upgrade for your next ride.
ROX Adjustable Risers are ...
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.
Black ROX Adjustable / Pivoting Cruiser Handlebar Risers: 2 inch rise x 1 inch Handlebars