Universal Wheel Balancer Model BG12 for most BMW 1200 Series Bikes
This Universal Wheel Balancer fits the following R and K BMW Motorcycles: R1200GS, R1200GSA, R1200RT, R1200S, R1200ST, R1200R, K1200R, K1200S, K1200GT or any other motorcycles with a rear wheel 8 inches or less in width.
There can be a tremendous savings when installing tires yourself. Tires can be purchased at lower prices over the internet or by mail order as well as the savings that can be had by mounting and balancing them yourself. Besides that, you will know it has been done right.
One of the challenges encountered doing it yourself is being able to balance the wheel assembly easily and effectively. A motorcycle tire balancer is often expensive, takes up a lot of room and in the case of BMW, requires a special rear wheel adaptor which is available from the dealer at a premium price.
The BMW Portable Motorcycle Wheel Balancer pictured above addresses all of these problems.
* Extremely accurate running on precision low friction shielded ball bearings.
* Simple to use. Comes with detailed setup and procedure instructions.
* DOES NOT require a Dealer supplied rear wheel adaptor.
* Portable, it fits in your tool box drawer or tankbag.
* Durable, CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with a tool steel axle
* And cost effective.
* Overall size - 12" x 1¾"
* Weight - Approx. 1½ lbs
* Bearings - Double shielded ball bearings
* Axle - Tool Steel 12" x ½"
* Material - 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
This BMW Wheel Balancer Kit includes:
Two universal cones plus a special 62mm rear wheel adapter included. Also works as a Universal Balancer. (Thumb screw and washer idea courtesy of Eric Rowe)
Don't forget to order wheel weights
Made in the USA