BMW R1200GS & GSA Instructional DVD by GlobeRiders
Tap into the knowledge of one of the world's most experienced motorcycle travelers, Helge Pedersen, with this 2-hour DVD from GlobeRiders. This two-disc set covers a wealth of information you need to know before setting off on your next adventure, including maintenance procedures for your BMW R1200GS or R1200GS Adventure, tips on changing tires in the bush, on-the-road repairs and other useful information. The DVD also discusses products and accessories you may want to consider when outfitting your bike and talks about preparing your bike for an extended tour to the world's more remote spots. There are additional sections on Helge's personal modified HP2 and an R1200GS with a sidecar. GlobeRiders' experience leading motorcycle tours in some of the world's most adventurous destinations is distilled in these discs.
2) Special Parts - Reviews of more than 50 special parts & accessories, how to modify the standard BMW toolkit, what extra parts to carry, working with the CANbus electrical system
3) BMW Panniers - Helge examines the new panniers by BMW/Touratech – how they work, strengths & weaknesses
4) Other Luggage - What to carry, how to distribute the weight & how to keep your gear dry – including tanks bags, camera bags, tent, sleeping bag
5) Touratech 1200GS - A standard 1200GS loaded to the max with Touratech parts & accessories
6) Air Filter - How to examine and replace the air filter
7) Oil Filter - How to change the oil and replace the oil filter.
8) Rear Brakes - How to change the brake pads
9) Front Brakes - How to change the brake pads
10) Puncture Repair - Several different ways of fixing flat tires while “out in the bush” including products by BestRest Products, BMW, Genuine Innovations and Touratech
11) Tire Change - How to easily remove the wheels from the bike and change tires including tips on breaking the bead
12) BONUS: HP2 with Modifications - Helge shows his new HP2 and its special modifications in preparation for the GlobeRiders Indochina Expedition.
13) BONUS: R1200GS with Sidecar - GlobeRider Mike Paull shows his one-of-a-kind R1200GS with a fully loaded GS sidecar kit that includes special parts from Touratech, radar detectors, laser jammers, an electromagnetic shifter, additional battery and highly modified electrical system.
- Format: Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Region: All Regions
- Number of Discs: 2
- Studio: GlobeRiders LLC
- DVD Release Date: September 15, 2007
- Run Time: 240 minutes