Booster Plug Fuel Management BMW K1300 Series
If you own a BMW K1300, then superior top-end power is never an issue. However, like all modern engines, the low RPM running could be improved. For stop and start drivability, the K1300's erratic idle, acceleration problems and jerky low speed running can be a nuisance. It's caused by a lean air to fuel ratio. To remedy these issues, a BoosterPlug for your K1300 engine provides controlled enrichment of the air/fuel mixture, dramatically improving its low running qualities. Easily installed under 10 minutes, the BoosterPlug provides a reliable idle, improved acceleration, and a softer on and offer throttle response for your K1300 engine.
A short presentation of the BoosterPlug
The BoosterPlug is accepted worldwide, as a brilliant and affordable way to cure the fueling problems that haunts all modern fuel injected Motorcycles.
No need to spend a small fortune on complicated multi adjustable electronic devices like the Power Commander + endless Dyno hours, to make your bike run as it should have from the factory.
The BoosterPlug is installed in less than 10 minutes. It plugs directly into your bikes wire harness using original connectors – no cutting or splicing.
A true Plug and Play solution that will make your bike so much better:
- Improved and softer throttle response when rolling the throttle on-off.
- Enrichment of Air/Fuel mixture when you open the throttle will improve acceleration.
- Remove the Jerky low speed running that is typical for modern lean burn engines.
- Stronger and more reliable Idle.
- Reduced Puffing in your aftermarket exhaust on engine braking.
Too good to be true ?
A lot of Plug and Play devices will promise wonderful results, but unfortunately most of them are pure Snake Oil.
The BoosterPlug is the only Plug and Play module, that is properly researched and developed - and performs as promised.
More important - Feedback from our customers is extremely positive.
How does it work then ?
- If you can trick the Fuel Injection ECU to think the ambient air temperature is lower than the actual readings, the ECU will richen up the injected mixture by a certain amount.
- The correct enrichment will greatly improve the driveability of your bike
- Basicly, it is done by adding some extra resistance to the Air Intake Temperature Sensor, and the method has been tested throughly by many independent sources and it actually works. No magic involved :-)
How does the BoosterPlug compare to the Power Commander?
Well, obviously the BoosterPlug is only a fraction of the cost, especially when you consider that with the BoosterPlug, you need no expensive Dyno sessions or numerous workshop hours to adjust settings. The BoosterPlug is Plug and Play and needs no user adjustments, and that’s a very important reason for its success. See the testimonials on our website to convince your self that this is not too good to be true :-)