FREE SHIPPING on Klim Brand Gear to USA Contiguous 48 States
WE PAY SALES TAX on Klim Brand Gear
Dakar Pants by Klim
Limited sizes remaining. If it is not listed as an option it is discontinued but is available in the 2013 version.
The Klim Dakar pants are by far Klim's best selling pant. It is versatile, comfortable and an incredible value for a product that is made of outstanding materials that has a Lifetime Warranty. The stretch panels provide incredible comfort and range of motion while riding. Klim's signature thigh air scoop vents let air flow when the temperature rises and Klim's unique rear exit vents let the hot air escape. High quality leather from the inner knee to the bottom edge of the pant are a high end touch that increase grip on the bike and provide for better wear in high friction areas. The Dakar pant started as a off-road pant but because of its features, comfort and venting has been crossed over as an outstanding moderate to summer climate touring pant.
The ride started with a nip in the air. Thirty miles later it is sunny and warm. Like a chameleon, the Dakar Pant, with its controlled ventilation chassis, changes to meet the demands of any condition with little adjustment. The Dakar can adapt with the help of 20 inch mesh-lined zippered thigh vents and a mesh-lined rear leg vent. Adaptation does not come at the cost of performance and durability. The Dakar Pant is built with TNP heat and abrasion- resistant leather panels on the inner legs, Cordura® fabric for strength and highly reinforced knees and seat. Be ready to take the lead no matter the condition with the Dakar Pant..
• LIFETIME KLIM WARRANTY
• Controlled ventilation chassis
• Designed to be worn over the boot
• 2 adjustable 20” thigh mesh- lined vents with dual zipper heads
• 1682 Denier nylon ballistic panels in high-wear areas Removable hip & knee perforated pads
• 840 Denier Cordura® fabric
• Polyester ribbed stretch crotch gusset & above knee & seat area to allow pant to move with rider
• Adjustable velcro pant cuff opening design allows rider to access & adjust knee brace, sock and boot
• Velcro waist adjusters
• Auto-lock & high durability YKK® zippers
• Storm flap on front fly
• Mesh-lined rear leg vent
• Two large-volume side leg velcro cargo pockets
• Wicking polyester mesh lining with lycra stretch panels & knee brace reinforced Cordura® inner knee panels
• Liner stretch panels match stretch panels on shell of pant so liner moves with shell of pant
• High-back self adjusting elastic yoke to help prevent plumber crack dirt scoop
• High quality embroidered graphics
• Reflective industrial-grade 3M™ piping accents
• Improved high-tenacity stitching thread with double-stitching & bar-tacks
• DWR coated to shed water
• Available in colors Gray/Black, Light Gray, Red, Blue, and Orange
• Tall sizes only made by Klim in the Dark Gray/Black color
My favorite off road pants!!
“Got these as a gift and love them. Fit over my knee braces and boots. VERY well ventilated, I can wear them when it's 90+ and they feel great. Durable stuff. I just throw them in my shop sink and hand wash them a bit, hang them up and they are good to go. This is my second season with the same pair and they still look great. Highly recommended!”
WORTH EVERY PENNY
“I have used and washed these pants about 100 times and they still look great. They fit true to size and will have room for knee braces. After a year of use, I can't find a single thing to complain about maybe only that I don't have two pairs. Seriously, I can't think of any way I would change these. Finally, I find these comfortable in 50 degrees and up range in the woods, single track enduro riding”