DriftGhost HD Camera MEGA BUNDLE + FREE 16GB CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD OR ACCESSORY OF YOUR CHOICE FROM DROP DOWN LIST + FREE 2-3 Day USA Shipping
Drift Innovation, the award-winning action sports technology company specializing in the capture and sharing of digital imagery, launched the most feature-rich and intuitive action camera yet the Drift HD Ghost.
Building upon a unique feature set, which includes an industry-first two-way LED remote control with on/off indicator light, video recording/tagging capabilities in continuous loop mode, and an integrated 2-inch Gorilla Glass LCD screen, the Drift HD Ghost is the best all-in-one solution on the market. Unlike other point of view cameras that require after-market accessories and peripherals for functionality, the Drift HD Ghost includes everything action sports enthusiasts need to capture professional quality video immediately. Plus, the intuitive interface is easy to use, easy to navigate and easy to set up, so users everywhere can begin recording moments after opening the box.
Drift Active StatusTM Two-Way Remote with LED Lights
The Drift HD Ghost is the only action camera packaged standard with a wearable on/off remote control with LEDs and wrist strap. The strategically placed LED lights on the remote instantly communicate the mode currently in use displaying a color-coded system indicating Video, Photo, Timelapse or Photoburst modes. The remote also streamlines functionality by allowing users to take photos and change function modes from up to 30 feet (10m) away, as well as to start and stop recording. This saves precious memory space and battery life so you can capture a full day of activities without wasting time.
Drift FlashbackTM Video Tag/Loop
Action sports enthusiasts can save a recorded event up to five minutes after it happens while in Video Tag/Loop mode, which records footage in a continuous loop style. The video clip is stored in the camera's memory, and will save the clip only if the user chooses to tag it.
Built-In 2-Inch LCD Screen with Gorilla Glass
The screen allows quick, real-time viewing of camera angles before you even press record. It also supports instant video playback of recorded footage, making it easier than ever to edit, delete and re-live your favorite actions whenever, and where ever, you want. Plus, its screen is covered with Gorilla Glass to ensure scratch-proof performance even in the most rugged terrains.
Drift DataLinkTM Wi-Fi Enabled & Drift App
The Drift HD Ghost comes Wi-Fi-enabled to communicate instantly with smartphones. Combined with the Drift Mobile App (coming soon for both IOS and Android) you can preview and line up a shot remotely from your phone, change camera settings, shot recording, photo capture and playback, directly through your mobile device. You can even download content from the camera to your smartphone instantly and share content wirelessly across your favorite social media platforms.
The Drift HD Ghost has the longest standard battery life on the market, providing 3 hours of recording time per charge, courtesy of the included 1700 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The Drift PowerStation also uniquely places the battery in the center of the camera maximizing battery life and providing an anti-vibrational system.
Advanced Drift PureTM Audio Technology
The microphone features digital and mechanical dynamic modulation technology which offers the latest innovations in digital signal processing and wind-noise reduction to provide crystal clear audio. Standard in all Drift cameras are multiple sensitivity settings and an external 3.5mm microphone connector to further enhance the captured audio.
Enhanced 7 Element Lens Design
The Drift HD Ghost boasts an upgraded lens design consisting of seven elements, ensuring optically pure performance whether filming in the Gobi desert or on top a high mountain peak. This guarantees the user high clarity, vibrantly colored, stunning HD video. While recording crystal clear HD video in a variety of resolutions (ranging from 1080p, 960p, 720p to WVGA), you can simultaneously shoot still photos without interrupting filming, so you never miss a moment.
3m (9 ft)waterproof without any housing The Drift HD Ghost features an improved design allowing the camera to be 3m (9 ft) waterproof out of the box. So whether surfing in Indonesia or kite-boarding on the Hood River, Drift has you covered. For deep water enthusiasts Drift offers a uniquely designed waterproof housing which allows you to capture underwater adventures up to 60m (180ft) depth (coming soon).
- 1080p High Definition
- MicroSD Memory Capacity: up to 32GB
- 60fps in 720p, 120fps in VGA
- Still Photo: 11 megapixel with Photoburst Mode
- Drift Active StatusTM Two-Way Remote with LED Lights
- Drift FlashbackTM Video Tag/Loop
- Built-In 2-Inch LCD Screen with Gorilla Glass
- Drift DataLinkTM Wi-Fi Enabled & Drift App (coming soon)
- Advanced Drift PureTM Audio Technology
- Enhanced 7 Element Lens Design
- Lens Angle: 170 degree Fully Rotatable Wide Angle Lens (130 degrees at 60fps)
- Digital Zoom: x10
- Water Proof to 3m (9.84ft)
- Remote Control: Wireless RF (10m range) Hands Free Video and Photo
- Mounts: Multiple Mounting Design, Standard 1/4″ 20 thread
- Audio: Built-in Microphone & Speaker, 3.5mm External Mic Input
- HDMI: Mini (Type c) HDMI connector for HDTV playback
- Menus: User Friendly Control Panel in 15 Languages
Contents / Whats Included:
- Drift HD Ghost Professional Action Camera
- Two Way Remote Control
- Rear Connector Hatch
- Goggle Mount
- Curved and Flat Surface Mounts
- Universal Clip
- Velcro Strap
- 1700 mAH Rechargeable Battery
- USB Cable
- 3.5 mm Microphone Extension Cable
- Drift Bug Sticker
- Drift Logo Sticker
- Accessory Travel Case
- Quick Guide
+ FREE 16GB CARD OR ACCESSORY OF YOUR CHOICE FROM DROP DOWN LIST (UP TO $29.99 VALUE)
+ FREE 2-3 DAY USA SHIPPING ($15.00 Value)
+ FREE BONUS FILMING GUIDE
- 1080p [1920x1080] - 25, 30 fps
- 960p [1280x960] - 25, 30, 48, 50 fps
- 720p [1280x720] - 25, 30, 50, 60 fps
- WVGA [848x480] - 25, 30, 50, 60, 100, 120
- File format: .Mp4 / .Mov (H.264 codec, selectable)
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Field of view: 170 degrees (1080p, 960p, 720p, WVGA)
- Field of view: 127 degrees, 90 degrees (1080p)
- 11, 8, 5 megapixel Still Photos
- Lens focal range: 0.5m to infinity
- Lens rotation: 300 degrees
- Zoom: x10 (digital)
- Exposure: Auto / Manual
- LCD Screen: 2.0" TFT
- Waterproof: 3m (9.84ft)
- Microphone: Built-in, noise reducing microphone
- Built-in memory: 256MB
- Memory capacity: Micro SD memory cards up to 32GB
- Inputs: 3.5mm external microphone (extension included)
- Outputs: HDMI connector type C (cable not included)
- Connectivity: USB Plug and Play, mini-B USB connector
- Compatibility: Windows XP and up / Mac OS 10.2 and up
- Remote range: 10m (32.81ft)
- Radio frequency: 2.4G
- Camera dimensions: 105 (L) x 52 (W) x 33 (D) mm
- Camera Weight: 167g
- Camera Power: 1700mAH rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included) (DC 3.7V)
- Remote Control dimensions: 59 (L) x 48 (W) x 12 (D) mm
- Remote Control Weight: 22g
- Remote Control Power: 350mAH rechargeable lithium-ion battery (internal) (DC 3.7V)