F4 High Performance Dual Sport Helmet by Klim
In an effort to make one of the most comfortable motorsport helmets on the market even better, we’ve been collecting racer, customer and dealer feedback for improvements on the F4 helmet since it’s introduction. This newest version has implemented these improvements and the result is a helmet that is even more comfortable and better-fitting than the original F4.
Intake and exhaust ports have been significantly enlarged allowing more air to enter and exit the helmet.
The EPS liner shape has been modified in three ways. The cranial shape at the top of the helmet has been altered to allow a better fit on a wider variety of head shapes and also helps keep the helmet positioned correctly. The three large air channels that run laterally through the helmet were already some of the deepest offered in any helmet, but we have made them deeper in this version, allowing even more air to pass over the head and out of the helmet.
The plenum chamber (inside the EPS) has also had its channels deepened, allowing an overall greater bandwidth of air to pass through the EPS to the rider’s head.
The comfort liner has been completely redesigned to implement the latest technologies in moisture-wicking fabrics. Moisture-wicking foam has strategically-placed perforations allowing a much greater amount of air to pass through the liner while enhancing comfort.
With an unprecedented 41 air-craving intakes, the F4 again establishes the newest standard in helmet ventilation technology. The helmet design is optimized to effectively channel air into the helmet where it is assisted by a network of air-channels in the the EPS liner to maximize airflow over the entire head. The result is a dramatically cooler and drier riding experience. The pocketable WINDSTOPPER® liner can be snapped onto the comfort liner in colder weather, which will still allow moisture to be moved away from the head while preventing air from directly contacting the head. Safety standards have been exceeded not only through the use of aerospace materials, but also in the design. The F4 exceeds Snell M2010 and U.S. DOT standards.
• Third gen F4 upgrades:
• Improved fit
• Improved ventilation via deeper air channels in the EPS
• Improved ventilation via larger intake and exit ports
• Improved fit of comfort liner
• Improved comfort liner ventilation via airflow perforations
• Improved moisture-wicking comfort liner via enhanced moisture-wicking fabrics and perforated foam
• Ram air induction technology with 41 air-craving intakes, the F4 sets the newest standard in helmet ventilation technology
• Non-intrusive eye port increases field of vision
• Ram air-induction scoops not only mine air as it flows over the helmet, but helps to increase the structural integrity of the helmet
• Pressure chamber network in eps helps to maximize airflow over the head
• Zonal fiber select construction with aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar™ ensure a safer helmet
• [Improved] Included Windstopper® liner is small and pocketable, snaps onto foam comfort liner
• [Improved] Exceeds Snell M2010 and U.S. Dot standards
• [Improved] Moisture-wicking foam liner and liner material
• Patent D583,102
• Cold weather liner with Gore Windstopper® technology
• [Improved] Removable cheek pads
• [Improved] Removable comfort liner
• Breath deflector
• Deluxe nylon carrying bag
• Spare visor and visor bolt
• Fleece-lined comfort collar and beard flap
Replacement parts available
Air Condition for your head...
"If your in the market for a new helmet, definitely add this helmet to your list. I have never worn a helmet with this much air flow. During the hot summer months, your head will almost stay dry. Thats how much air circulates through this helmet."
By Danny Boy
"Received this helmet a few months back and enjoy it. Have yet to wear it in the cold but stays very cool in the summer due to the ventilation. The WindStopper liner will be necessary for the winter months due to so much ventilation but I don't see that it will be a problem. This helmet is very light weight and has very much padding to make it comfortable."
from SW MN