Firstgear Heated Jacket Liner by Warm and Safe Firstgear
Increase comfort for riding year round. Heated gear can be the difference between and awesome ride and a miserable ride. Co-owner, Chad Olson, was hesitant 10 years ago to invest in heated gear but his riding buddy insisted and it transformed Chad's riding forever.
The Heated Jacket Liner that's been keeping riders and passengers warm for years. Comes in men's and women's specific fits. This heated jacket liner is our favorite because of the form fitting design that make heat transfer more efficient. The strategically placed stretch panels on the back and arms make the liner very comfortable and range of motion excellent compared to other brands of heated liners.
- Form fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer
- Flex panels and stretch action back allows non-binding freedom-of-movement
- Liners built to be temperature neutral to allow wearing when active heating isn't necessary
- Integrated wiring connections for gloves and socks (sold separately)
- Packs into its own zippered pouch
Please Note: Heat Troller Sold Separately