FirstGear Warm and Safe Heated Gloves
NOTE: Heat Troller and Y-Cable Sold Separately
First Gear heated gloves can drastically minimizes the dangers of riding by making sure your fingers stay warm and maneuverable. There's nothing worse than trying to operate your bike with cold, numb fingers. Bulky, unheated gloves make things even tougher by reducing feel, reaction time and complicating operation of the controls. First Gear heated gloves for men and women feature heating throughout the entire glove, while maintaining the thinness of a lighter glove. These gloves plug directly into the jacket liner, or have an optional separate wire harness, allowing riders to adjust the temperature of the gloves independently of the jacket with a Dual Heat-Troller™.
- DC-heated, producing 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts in each glove, which should be used with a First Gear Heat-Troller™ for optimum safety.
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction.
- Porelle® breathable, waterproof membrane.
- Thinsulate layer.
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted, rubber face shield wiper.
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure.
- Reinforced protection in palm.
- Reflective piping on top.
Don't risk stiff, cold fingers negatively impacting your reaction time and jeopardizing your safety. Garb a pair of First Gear Heated Gloves and feel the difference a little heat can make.
NOTE: Heat-Troller and Y-Cable Sold Separately.