Giant Loop Buckin' Roll Tank Bag - Complete (New for 2014) BNR2
Named for saddle pads used by rodeo cowboys, our most minimalist tank bag is perfect for riders who “don’t like tank bags.” Completely re-envisioned and redesigned for 2014, the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag now fits virtually any motorcycle — and keeps all the essentials handy and out of the way when standing on the footpegs.
The Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag – Complete option consists of three components, which can be used individually or in any combination: harness, center Tool Pouch case and Pannier Pockets™.
Pannier Pockets also can be added to Giant Loop’s Fandango/Diablo Tank Bags, or used independently. The 2-liter center case secures to the harness with cam buckle straps. Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
For maximum off-road stability, add Giant Loop Pronghorn Straps.
Protect tank and plastics with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film.
Features and Specs:
• Volume: 6 liters (2 liter center case, 2 x 2-liter Pannier Pockets)
• 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™
• Water resistant YKK zipper
• Nylike webbing
• Reflective accents for visibility
• 2 removable webbing straps w/ aluminum cam-lock buckles
• Multiple webbing MOLLE-style daisy chains
• Mil-spec materials and hardware
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA