Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag
The Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag was named for the rocky Oregon desert canyon and the lively Spanish dance, the Fandango Tank Bag straps on/off a wide variety of motorcycles, including those with large-capacity dualsport fuel tanks (Clarke and Acerbis gas tanks without "tower" shaped fills), as well as many sport, sport touring and adventure touring motorcycles. Made from the the same tough, waterproof “trucker’s tarp” material and water resistant YKK zipper as our motorcycle saddlebags. And we’ve got new colors to match – white, yellow, orange and original black-on-black.
FANDANGO TANK BAG FEATURES and SPECS
- NEW! Seam Grip sealer and brush included
- 10 liter capacity (main compartment)
- Waterproof Bomb Shell™ material (22oz vinyl coated polyester – think trucker tarp)
- Bag unzips from base layer
- Rubber and webbing carry handle
- Clear vinyl map top pocket
- Divider inside (removable) to secure camera or electronics
- Lined with high-visibility yellow nylon
- Waterproof YKK zippers on bag
- Beefy YKK coil zipper on base layer
- Diamond-plate vinyl reinforcements
- Designed and sewn in the U.S.A.
- Easy on/off
- Slim, trim profile
- Sewn with military-grade thread
- Straps: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing with Delrin thumb-lock buckles
- Base Dimensions: 8.25" X 12"
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 8" tall, front 5" tall