Giant Loop Great Basin Saddlebags Includes 3 Dry Pods
NOW 100% WATERPROOF WITH INCLUDED 3 DRY PODS. Set of 3 seam-sealed, roll top waterproof Dry Pods now included. Carry your gear where the passenger would sit on your bike - fits virtually any motorcycle designed to carry a passenger. The soft luggage problem-solver for virtually any bike designed to carry a passenger. Straps to passenger footrest mounts and rides on pillion seat. Plus, a long list of rider-requested improvements for 2013!
Features: - Volume: 60 liters (10 more liters!)
- “Beavertail” and floating compression straps - more ways to carry the gear you need, the way you want it
- Separate mounting and compression straps for easier gear access
- Beefy YKK coil zipper (not water resistant) opens/closes easier
- Redesigned storm flap for improved access and water deflection
- Includes 100% waterproof Great Basin Dry Pods
- Cable lock pass-though to secure bag to bike while parked (cable/lock not included)
- More reflective accents for better visibility
- 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield included
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
Dimensions (fully packed):
56 inches – bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
Basically the same as before, with a little more “doming” on top due to increased “front to back” distance.
10 inches – height of bag in top center
Again, the difference here is mostly a result of the “front to back” measurement below allowing the top to arc more when stuffed full.
6 inches – distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
This dimension didn’t change – I think this is simply a more accurate measurement taken at very bottom of the “leg.”
14 inches – front to back in top center
This is where/why we picked up an additional 10 liters of volume (60 vs. 50), by adding nearly in this plane. No change in the way the bag mounts or rides, just a bit roomier for sleeping bags and other lightweight, bulky gear in the top.