Giant Loop KIGER TANK BAG™ with Waterproof Dry Pod
The Kiger Tank Bag went back to the basics with a zipperless nested clamshell lid which quickly opens and closes with gloves on! No more headaches from jammed zippers or broken zipper pull tabs! This bag has been specifically designed for bigger adventure touring bikes and riders carrying camera gear and electronics. The 9-liter Kiger Tank Bag™ is the largest member of the Giant Loop tank bag family, with a generous touchscreen-friendly map pocket that fits many tablet computers and mobile devices. Yet, it’s slim and trim for standing on the pegs riding off-road. Includes removable waterproof* inner liner Dry Pod for wet conditions protection – better than cumbersome rain covers that fill with air and fly off.
- Zipperless nested clam shell design opens and closes with gloves on
- Includes removable seam-sealed inner Dry Pod with water-resistant YKK zipper and side-release buckle closure
- Easy-access clear vinyl map pocket fits many tablet computers with touch screen control through window
- Hook-and-loop lid attachment provides easy electronics pass-through
- Interior lined with high visibility yellow
- Exterior coated mesh pocket faces rider
- Interior coated mesh pocket under lid closes with zipper
- D-ring harness mounts for new optional Pannier Pockets (2 liters each side)
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 22 oz / 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
- Elastic strap keepers
- Clear vinyl top
- Water resistant YKK zipper (Dry Pod)
- Beefy YKK coil zippers (harness)
- Nylike webbing
- Reflective accents for visibility
- Made in USA
- Volume: 9 liters
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 9.5″ tall, front 6″ tall, 8″ wide, 12″ long
- Map Pocket Dimensions: 8″ wide x 9″ long
- Base Dimensions: 8.25″ X 12″
- Exterior Pocket Dimensions: 7.5″ wide x 3.5″ tall
- Interior Pocket Dimensions: 8″ wide x 4.5″ tall
* Waterproof under normal riding conditions when used inside Giant Loop tank bags – not submersible.
Hook-and-loop lid attachment provides easy electronics pass-through for on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag. Tank bag mounts to harness with two separate side zippers – upzip and carry the tank bag with you, leaving the harness ready to go. And for fast fuel fills simply unzip either side of the tank bag from the harness, which is cut out to fit the fuel cap. A concave front allows fuel vent hoses to breath.
Handy exterior coated mesh pocket faces rider. Interior mesh pocket under lid closes with zipper. Large clear vinyl map pocket fits many tablet computers with touch screen control through window. The Kiger Tank Bag is named in honor of Oregon’s famed wild horses, the Kiger Mustangs.
UPGRADE: Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets also can be added to the Kiger Tank Bag’s harness and attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Protect tank and plastics with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film.