Giant Loop Possibles Pouch 2017
***Featured in the June 2014 issue of BMW ON (Owner's News) Magazine page 100.
UPDATED FOR 2017! The NEW roll top Possibles Pouch™ is now RF-welded, 100% waterproof, dustproof, mudproof, snowproof and a roomy 3-liters in volume — enough capacity for a full set of tire irons, a spare tube, 2-liter fuel canister or anything else riders need to secure any vehicle for adventure – motorcycle, snowmobile, snow bike (Timbersled, MotoTrax, etc.), ATV, UTV, 4×4, boat or SUP. Giant Loop’s super rugged, universal gear pocket, the Possibles Pouch™ adds easy access storage capacity to Giant Loop’s Saddlebags and Panniers, as well as anchoring to engine guards, crash bars, tail racks — and any other secure attachment point on virtually any motorcycle make or model. Includes 2 heavy-duty webbing and thumb-lock buckle straps, and webbing daisy chain loops to provide many options for securely attaching the Possibles Pouch.
- Volume: 3 liters
- Dimensions: 10.5″ x 5.5″ x 3″
- Includes 2 heavy duty webbing and thumb-lock buckle straps
- Multiple daisy chain webbing lash points
500D PVC tarpaulin body
- Roll-top closure with side release buckles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- We have fitted this pouch to motorcycles as a minimalist tank bag too. It is clean and low profile storage solution with just the right amount of space for gear essentials such as a phone, wallet, chap stick, visor cleaner, Cliff Bars, etc. It fits very well on BMW R1200RT's too.