Grilliput Fire Bowl
The Grilliput FireBowl™ keeps your fire safely contained and off the ground, making it ideal for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use. Made of durable stainless steel, the FireBowl holds charcoal or wood and is the perfect accessory for the Grilliput portable grill or other barbecues. Weighing just under 10 oz., it is easy to carry backpacking, canoeing, biking, camping, or to bring on the next tailgate party. Plus, you can store some briquettes or wood inside the collapsible FireBowl to conserve space.
- Portable FireBowl™ for use with the Grilliput and other camping grills.
- Great for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use.
- Safely contains a fire and keeps fire off the ground.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight and collapsible, yet allows enough space to transport briquettes or wood.
- GR-FB FireBowl Dimensions packed: 7" x 7" x 3.125" (18 cm x 18 cm x 8 cm) weighing in at 10.1 ounces or 286 grams.
- GR-FBXL FireBowl XL Dimensions packed: 13.5" x 8.75" x 3" (34cm x 22cm x 7.5cm) weighing in at 12.55 ounces or 384 grams.
WARNING: Do not use FireBowl for food storage. Use the FireBowl in the open only, always on a non-flammable surface. Do not use indoors. Do not leave burning coals or wood unattended. Keep away from children and pets. Let FireBowl cool down after use. Do not store or transport while steel is hot.