FREE USA SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear
Klim Adventure Rally Jacket
Completely overhauled, the Klim Adventure Rally Jacket offers riders the best protection, venting and waterproofing under the sun - or the rain or anything else man and nature can throw at you. Whether you're looking for a jacket that meets the highest levels of international safety standards, the ultimate in weatherproofing or the best materials and construction on the market, this is it. The Klim Rally Jacket is simply the best that money can buy.
The integrated armor system gives you full protection from the hazards of the road, including D30 Xergo shoulder and elbow pieces and D20 Viper Pro Level 2 back piece along with fully ventilated, silicone-based, integrated chest coverage. Nighttime visibility is superb, owing to 3M Scotchlite industrial reflective materials.
On the outside, Gore-Tex 3-Layer ArmacorPro Laminate material provides not only waterproofing guaranteed to keep you dry but premium abrasion and tear resistance to help protect your investment. Stretch panels built into the shoulders give you full range of movement. Eight vents - on the arms, torso and back - mean you'll travel in comfort whatever the weather.
This champion of motorcycle jackets also includes 10 external pockets, an adjustable, removable kidney belt, water-resistant YKK zippers, a moisture-wicking interior liner and waterproof collar with microfleece lining. If you're looking for the best in riding gear and rain gear, look no further.
Featuring advancements like D3O XERGO armor, integrated GORE-TEX Armacor and Stretch panels, refined SuperFabric abrasion size zones,and incredible nighttime visibility courtesy of 3M Scotchlite industrial reflective materials all work together to build the most advanced riding gear set in the world.
- All outer material is Gore-Tex 3-Layer Armacor Pro Laminate for waterproofing and outstanding abrasion and tear resistance
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Stretch panels at shoulders for full range of motion
- Large Superfabric overlay slide zones on shoulders and elbows
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grad reflective material placement engineered on torso and arms for maximum low-light conditions
Integrated Armor System:
- D30 Xergo shoulder and elbow pieces meet and exceed the newest, proposed CE Level 2 limb protector standards (PREN1621-1:2011)
- D3O Viper Pro Level 2 back piece meets or exceeds Level 2 impact performance standard for CE Certification EN1621-2
- Fully ventilated silicone based integrated chest coverage
8 total vents
4 zippered arm intake vents (2 at bicep and 2 at forearm)
2 upper torso/pit intake vents
2 large vertical back exhaust vents
- 10 external pockets (2 at upper chest, 4 lower center front, 2 side quick-access tool pockets, 1 large rear center back pouch and 1 left chest Spot pocket)
- 1 seam-sealed, removable roll top dry bag for delicates/electronics/wallet etc
- 3 internal pockets (2 chest pockets and 1 hidden passport pocket)
- External hydration system pocket and internal routing options (3L Hydrapak reservoir included)
- Klim ID emergency ID pocket on left forearm (register your jacket online to build you custom ID card)
- Vertically adjustable and removable kidney belt provides support and stability
- Moisture wicking mesh internal liner
- Waterproof, Leatt brace-compatible collar system gives you comfortable options for your riding preference with three collar fit options:
- Non-Leatt waterproof collar with comfortable micro-fleece lining
- Over-the-Leatt waterproof collar
- No collar for maximum airflow
- Bicep and forearm sleeve adjustment straps
- External waist belt with daisy chain
- Full circumference jacket-to-pants zipper
- Velcro brand fastener adjustable wrist closures
- Zippered wrist expansion gusset
- Heavy duty YKK Zippers used throughout
- Highly water-resistant YKK zippers used in exposed areas
- Bottom hem shock cord