FREE USA SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear
Klim Adventure Rally Pants
The Klim Adventure Rally Pants 2014 wed modern design and materials with comfort, fit and protection to serve as a perfect match for Klim's Adventure Rally Jacket. These top-rated pants will get you where you want to go in style, comfort and safety.
Featuring Gore-Tex three-layer Armacor Pro laminate, the most breathable and durable motorsports shell construction around, these pants are guaranteed waterproof and also offer excellent abrasion and tear resistance. To ensure comfort, fit and durability, Klim Adventure Rally Pants 2014 feature Superfabric slide zones on the knees, premium leather inside the knees and lower legs, and stretch panels at the rear hem and crotch. Adjustable over-the-boot cuffs keep water and cold out and warmth in while accommodating a broad range of boot styles and sizes.
The max flow ventilation system offers four vents at the thighs and hamstrings. Additional features include large, zippered external thigh pockets along with a hidden money stash pocket in the waist band.
Like all Klim products, safety is a key concern. These pants include 3M Scotchlite industrial-grade reflective material on the thighs and lower legs. The integrated armor system includes D30 Xergo knee and hip protection as well as a Poron XRD extreme impact foam coccyx, or tailbone, pad along with Dow Corning Deflexion on top of the thighs for protection and breathability.
- All outer material is Gore-Tex 3-Layer Armacor Pro laminate for waterproofness and outstanding abrasion and tear resistance
- Gore-Tex Pro laminate is the most breathable, most durable Motorsports shell construction available
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Stretch panels at rear hem and crotch for full range of motion
- Large Superfabric slide zones on knees
- Premium leather on inside of knees and lower leg for durability and heat resistance
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective material placement on thighs and lower legs for maximum low-light visibility
- Adjustable over-the-boot cuff construction via Velcro brand fasteners keeps pants securely in place and keeps weather out of boots
- Adjustable cuff design allows pant to be open enough to adjust boot and kneeguards or braces and provides a large range of adjustment to fit the widest range of boot sizes and styles
Integrated Armor System:
- D30 XERGO knee and hip protectors meet or exceed the newest proposed CE Level 2 limb protector standards (PREN1621-1:2011)
- Poron XRD extreme impact foam coccyx (tailbone) pad
- Dow Corning S7-005 Deflexion on top of thighs for protection and breathability
- Max flow ventilation system features 4 vents
- 2 large thigh intake vents
- 2 hamstring exhaust vents
- 2 large external thigh pockets with horizontal zippers for easy access while seated
- 1 hidden money stash pocket in waist band
- Removable Spot pocket on left thigh for proper position of Spot antenna when seated for better tracking ability
- Moisture-wicking mesh internal liner
- 500D Cordura inner lower cuff boot buckle guard
- Integrated suspender attachment points
- Full circumference jacket-to-pants zipper
- Heavy duty YKK zippers used throughout