FREE U.S. SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear.
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear.
Klim Back Country 7oz Hand-Crafted Knife and Sheath
Adventure riders love the outdoors just as much as they love riding. In fact, you could argue that the motorcycles play second fiddle - adventure cycles make it easy to find more remote, lush, beautiful places without a single sign of human development.
That means we like building fires, pitching tents and everything else that goes with being outdoors. A good knife helps get a lot done, and Klim's Back Country Knife and Sheath is custom-made for riders who plan on getting off their bikes and finding adventure.
Available in two colors, the 3-inch blade forged from 1095 high-carbon steel gives the knife a light 7-ounce weight, and keeps its edge for prolonged use. All the metal surfaces are finished with Gunkote, and the handle features a Micarta grip with a grooved design for extra grip, even when your hands are dirty or wet. (Or both. It's usually both.) The sheath design is adjustable for mounting in a variety of places, and allows water and debris to drain naturally.
Specs: - Weight 7oz
- Blade Length: 3 Inches
- Overall Length: 7 1/3 Inches
- Premium quality custom knife blade
- Full-tang fixed blade designs with perfect operational balance
- 1095 High Carbon Steel maintains edge longer than most other steels
- Differentially heat treated or a sharp edge and flexible spine
- Modified drop point blade for all-around use and control
- Metal surfaces finished with highly durable heat-coated GUNKOTE® finish
- Contoured canvas Micarta grip / handle wiht full front bolster and grooved design for extra grip, even when wet or soiled
- Grooved grip points in strategic locations for added control
- Laser engraved KLIM® logo, wordmark and name on blade and handle
- Highly durable KYDEX sheath with TEK-LOK belt loop
- Sheath design allows water and debris to drain away from the blade
- Highly adjustable sheath design for mounting in a variety of locations
- Includes hole for lanyard (lanyard not included)