FREE U.S. SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear.
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear.
Klim Kodiak Adventure Touring Pants
Kodiak Island off the coast of Alaska is wild and untamed. Getting there requires preparation and a willingness to encounter anything the wild Alaskan summers can throw at you. The Kodiak was designed to handle the 400 mile days, sketchy mountain passes, and constant passing storms that typically accompany an epic touring adventure. The refined aesthetic and fit of the Kodiak lend comfort and confidence to your next journey.
Rugged ADV features and a refined, slim fit. When the pants are paired with the jacket, the Klim Kodiak constitutes one of the most rugged, best fitting adventure suits in Klimís lineup.
The Kodiak pants utilize the same Gore-Tex Pro Shell as the jacket and matching CE Level 2 D3O protectors at the hips and knees to maintain the same standard of protection for your lower half.
If you want legendary Klim functionality in a slimmer cut, the Klim Kodiak Pants are the perfect garment for you.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex performance shell
- Gore-Tex pro laminates are the most breathable, most durable motorsports shell construction available
- Perforated leather overlays
- Tonally muted branding
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials on panels and trim for increased low-light visibility
- YKK zippers
Integrated Armor System:
- D3O CE Level 2 armor at hip and knee included
- Slider system keeps armor in place and allows for armor adjustment
- Poron XRD tailbone coverage
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 2 thigh intake vents
- 2 thigh exhaust vents
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
- 2 cargo pockets
- Elastic at back of waist band for a more comfortable fit
- Removable Klim suspenders included