FREE USA SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear
Klim Rally Air Jacket
If you ride in hot weather, give serious consideration to the Klim Rally Air Jacket 2014. Used by a competition racer in the Dakar Rally Race in January 2014, Klim's vented hot weather riding suit provides you total protection and far outruns the competition.
The key: these motorcycle jackets offer outstanding ventilation to help you keep your cool in even the most hellish weather conditions. In addition to its super venting system, the Air Jacket includes a moisture-wicking mesh internal liner, spacer mesh at the shoulders and elbows for breathability and comfort, and an external hydration system pocket with external hose routing option over the right shoulder to a hose clip on the right chest to help keep you cool and hydrated.
While the Air Jacket offers you the best protection you can get against hot conditions, it also provides outstanding protection against impacts and abrasion. Its D30 Xergo shoulder and elbow pieces exceed the latest safety proposals for limb protection, while its D30 Viper Pro Level 2 backpiece exceeds level 2 impact performance standards. Heavy-duty Kevlar mesh construction and large panels of Superfabric at the shoulders and elbows give amazing tear and abrasion existence, while reflective mesh material ensures good lowlight visibility. Other features include eight external pockets and stretch panels at the elbows and shoulders to give a full range of motion.
- Heavy duty Kevlar mesh construction with amazing tear and abrasion resistance
- Stretch panels at elbow, shoulder for full range of motion
- Large panels of Superfabric material at shoulder and elbow for excellent abrasion resistance
- Reflective mesh material placement for increased low-light visibility
- D3O Xergo shoulder and elbow pieces meets and exceed newest proposed CE level 2 limb protector standards [pren1621-1:2011]
- D3O Viper Pro level 2 back piece exceeds level 2 impact performance standards for CE certification en1621-2 testing
- 8 external pockets: 2 in the upper chest, 2 lower center front, 2 large side hip pockets, 1 rear center back pouch and 1 upper left Spot pocket
- 2 internal chest pockets and 1 hidden pocket
- External hydration system pocket with external hose routing option over right shoulder to hose clip on right chest
- 1 fully seam sealed removable roll top dry bag for delicates/electronics/wallet
- Klim ID / emergency id pocket on left forearm (register your jacket online to build your custom ID card)
- Spacer mesh at shoulders and elbows for breathability and comfort
- Vertically adjustable/removable kidney belt provides support and stability
- Full circumference jacket-to-pants zipper
- Bicep and forearm sleeve adjustment straps
- Leatt-compatible zip-off upper collar
- Premium-quality leather trim Pittards microvent leather at wrists and collar
- Moisture-wicking mesh internal liner