FREE USA Shipping on All Klim Gear to the Lower 48 States.
NO TAX: We Pay CA Sales Tax on All Klim Gear
Klim Rally Air Jacket
Klim has done it again. They have raised the bar for a vented hot weather riding suit that provides absolute protection. The Rally Air jacket was used by a competitive racer in the Dakar Rally race in January 2014 and he was impressed. If you ride in hot weather and require absolute protection, the Rally Air Jacket is in a league of its own.
The Klim Adventure Rally Air Jacket offers great ventilation for those riders who find themselves in hot temperatures most of the time, while still providing exceptional protection from impacts and abrasion. When combined with the two-way stretch Gore-Tex Over-shell Jacket, it becomes a versatile riding suit from Alaska to Argentina, and everything in between.
- Heavy duty Kevlar mesh construction with amazing tear and abrasion resistance
- Stretch panels at elbow, shoulder for full range of motion
- Large panels of Superfabric material at shoulder and elbow for excellent abrasion resistance
- Reflective mesh material placement for increased low-light visibility
- D3O Xergo shoulder and elbow pieces meets and exceed newest proposed CE level 2 limb protector standards [pren1621-1:2011]
- D3O Viper Pro level 2 back piece exceeds level 2 impact performance standards for CE certification en1621-2 testing
- 8 external pockets: 2 in the upper chest, 2 lower center front, 2 large side hip pockets, 1 rear center back pouch and 1 upper left Spot pocket
- 2 internal chest pockets and 1 hidden pocket
- External hydration system pocket with external hose routing option over right shoulder to hose clip on right chest
- 1 fully seam sealed removable roll top dry bag for delicates/electronics/wallet
- Klim ID / emergency id pocket on left forearm (register your jacket online to build your custom ID card)
- Spacer mesh at shoulders and elbows for breathability and comfort
- Vertically adjustable/removable kidney belt provides support and stability
- Full circumference jacket-to-pants zipper
- Bicep and forearm sleeve adjustment straps
- Leatt-compatible zip-off upper collar
- Premium-quality leather trim Pittards microvent leather at wrists and collar
- Moisture-wicking mesh internal liner