Leatt GPX Race Neck Brace
For 2013 Leatt redesigned the best selling motorcycle neck brace in the world. So much so that we renamed what used to be the Club brace into what is now the Race. The chassis is still made from Leatt’s high impact polymer (LHIP) but the front has been completely re-sculpted using into a split front design that was pioneered by the Leatt STX brace from 2011. The split front design allows for independent movement of the two “wings’ for increased comfort and better fit. This “split” design criteria was also added in the redesign of the rear thoracic strut. This strut, called CoreFlex, allows the rear, downward, “fingers” to flex independently of each other with co-molded, soft, rubber set between them and extending below them.
The Race neck brace is the only neck brace with the unique rear table height adjustment with 28mm of travel. This allows for the best, safest, way to custom fit the brace with your helmet, your body shape and your riding style. Like all Leatt neck braces the Race was invented by motorcycle racer and trauma surgeon, Doctor Chris Leatt, and built around Leatt® Corporation’s patented Alternative Load Path Technology, this brace is CE certified as personal protection. Used and trusted by more motorcycle, ATV, bicycle and snowmobile riders and racers than any other neck brace. The world’s most popular neck brace just got better!
- New sculptured, split front allows independent movement of the wings for improved comfort and fit
- New lower front and side sections increase range of motion for looking down and to the sides
- New CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has built in fracture point designed to snap off in a severe crash
- New color coded rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment
- New rear thoracic strut can be set to -5°, 0°, 5°,10°and 15° for the perfect fit
- 4-Way adjustability for great comfort and fit
- Unique rear height adjustment table to match different helmet clearance preferences and riding positions
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right
- Redesigned optional clear strap included
- Removable clip-on padding for easy cleaning and maintenance
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment PPE 89/686/eec