Leatt STX Road Neck Brace and Jason Britton Signature Edition
The STX Jason Britton is a special signature edition of the STX Road and the standard Leatt STX Road are both the all-new neck brace for street motorcycle riders. Built around a fibreglass reinforced polyamide resin frame, designed with Leatt's Alternative Load Path Technology, the Leatt STX Road features seamless integration of function, movement and looks for street motorcycle riding on the road or at the race track. The STX Road accommodates on-board size fitting for easy, no-tool size adjustments for use with or without various riding garments. Street Thoracic designed to accommodate an aero hump and various types of body armor, also folds for easy storage. Specifically designed to give generous movement of your helmet for the over-the-shoulder view.
- Optimal street riding position
- No-tool size adjustment
- Unique Street Thoracic designed to accommodate an aero hump
- Street Thoracic foldable for easy storage
- Security feature allows brace to be safely locked to motorcycle
- Integrated padding accommodates movement for over-the-shoulder views
- Rubber-coated front tip helps prevent motorcycle body scratches
- Jacket zipper relief
- Adjustable to fit most riders
** SIZING NOTE: When measuring yourself for the STX Road Brace please take your measurements with your gear ON!