Leatt STX RR Neck Brace
The Leatt STX RR is the first ever neck brace designed specifically for road racing and track day users. Helping prevent avoidable neck injuries has been Leattís specialty ever since Dr. Chris Leatt invented the first modern motosports neck brace in 2002. Off road riders and racers have benefited from this invention for years.
The STX RR uses Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT) to drastically reduce the injury causes forces on the neck in a crash. Helps protect from hyper extension, hyper flexion, lateral hyper extension and hyper translation type injuries. Helps stabilize the head/neck in compressive type injuries. The ultra light carbon fiber chassis is so comfortable it will hardly be noticed while riding or racing. Designed to fit on the outside of race leathers, the twin swiveling scapula wings on the back adjust to fit with aero humps and many body shapes. The front of brace folds back to allow for getting in a full tuck yet still fits correctly when riding in more upright positions. Removable rear platform height adjuster allows for a personal fit that gives the necessary protection while allowing optimum helmet range of motion. Additional height adjusters are on the shoulders to accommodate for different riderís neck length. Straps can be worn to secure the brace, but riders will find that it is not prone to move around on the body much, even at high speed.
- Chassis is ultra light 100% carbon fiber, only 700g (1.55 pounds)
- Over the head fitting with emergency releases on each side
- Race-adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen
- Hammock style rubber chin pad for increased comfort and safety
- Correct side clearance for race cornering
- Adjusts to fit all riding suits and selections of armor
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- One size fits riders from approx. 140 to 225 pounds