Please Pre-Order. More are on the way and will ship to customers approximately August 29th. Please reserve yours now for the earliest delivery.
PRE-ORDER Michelin Anakee 3 Tire REAR 150/70R-17
Michelin has continued the evolution of its Anakee line of adventure-touring tires with the new Anakee 3, available in the 150/70-17 size to fit the rear of the BMW R1200GS, Yamaha Super Tenere, Triumph Explorer and other large adventure-touring motorcycles. The Anakee 3 features a unique tread pattern to channel away water and grip the dirt, a high-silica tread compound for wet-weather traction balanced with long life, and a rigid casing for better rider feedback.
- Performance that lasts mile after mile with a new silica tread compound yields even more mileage compared to MICHELIN® Anakee® 2 tires
- Innovative tread pattern inhibits irregular wear patterns, while evacuating water, dirt and mud
- Transverse grooves efficiently evacuate water for dependable wet-weather grip
- Beveled lateral grooves help shed mud and gravel when riding off-road
- Enhanced ride qualities and tire architecture engineered for easy maneuverability and precise handling
- Amazing stability and rider feedback, thanks to a new high-rigidity casing
- Indented tread grooves help to provide consistent lateral grip even as the tire wears
- Excellent wet traction and an innovative silica tread compounds offer the best balance between grip and durability
- Distinctive tread pattern pulls water away from the contact patch