Michelin Pilot Road 3 Rear Tires
Few tires provide true dual-compound construction in the front tire, but the Michelin Pilot Road 3 does. The Pilot Road 3 tires have a soft compound on the shoulder for maximum grip and feel when cornering and a more wear-resistant compound in the center to extend tire life. Adventure Designs carries the Michelin Pilot Road 3 in sizes to fit various adventure-touring motorcycles for riders who want maximum street performance and longevity and aren't planning to ride significant miles off-road.
Revolutionary X-Sipes technology maximizes wet traction
- Michelinís newest technology delivers all-weather performance without compromising tread life or handling
- Patented innovation resulting from years of research and development - Sipes increase the tread's drainage capacity
- Sipes generate pressure at the edges of the sipe blade, which helps to break through water film
Two compound technology combines tread life and cornering grip
- 2CT incorporated into all tire sizes, front and rear
- Wider soft-compound shoulders on the front tire, compared to its predecessor
High performance and environmentally sound
- 100% non-aromatic-oil rubber compound
Note: Rear Tire sizes denoted by "B" are designed specifically for loaded sport touring bikes, or for riding two-up.