Michelin Pilot Road 3 Rear Tires
For riders looking for long tire life and maximum performance in a street tire, Adventure Designs carries the Michelin Pilot Road 3, the latest evolution of Michelin's award-winning sport-touring tires. The Pilot Road 3 tires give you the best of both worlds, both longevity and grip, with dual-compound construction in both the front and the rear tires, with soft compound in the shoulder for cornering grip and a more durable compound in the center. The unique pattern of the X-Sipes technology on the Pilot Road 3 tires squeezes water away for better grip. Adventure Designs carries several sizes of the rear Pilot Road 3.
Revolutionary X-Sipes technology maximizes wet traction
- Michelinís newest technology delivers all-weather performance without compromising tread life or handling
- Patented innovation resulting from years of research and development - Sipes increase the tread's drainage capacity
- Sipes generate pressure at the edges of the sipe blade, which helps to break through water film
Two compound technology combines tread life and cornering grip
- 2CT incorporated into all tire sizes, front and rear
- Wider soft-compound shoulders on the front tire, compared to its predecessor
High performance and environmentally sound
- 100% non-aromatic-oil rubber compound
Note: Sizes denoted by "B" are designed specifically for loaded sport touring bikes, or for riding two-up.