Micro Tire Pump Kit with Tubeless Tire Repair Tools by Adventure Designs
If you're prepared, a flat tire can be a temporary delay. If you're not, it can mean an all-day ordeal of waiting for help to arrive and getting your tire fixed by someone else. And what do you do if you're across distant horizons where help isn't available?
Micro Tire Pump Kit with Tubeless Tire Repair Tools includes:
- 12 Volt Micro Tire Pump with your choice of plug
- Heavy duty water resistant zippered carrying case (black)
- A quality stainless steel pencil tire pressure gauge
- Tubeless tire tire repair kit with string plugs, glue, t-handle style hole rasping tool, t-handle plug insertion tool, and a zip-lock bag for keeping your rubber plugs and glue fresh
- 2 inflation tips for balls and other inflatables.
- Needle nose pliers with built in wire cutters (for removing nails or puncture debris from your tire)
- Right angle valve (ideal for easy access to the valve stem on motorcycles with large brake rotors)
Don't get stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire!
Customer Testimonial Received 12/2015:
Name: Burhan Khan
I bought this little powerhouse in 2011. Since then I have used this pump extensively.
A group of five riders we rode from Pakistan to China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and back in the summer of 2011. Multiple flats and many tire pressure drops were all fixed by this little machine. This was the only inflator in the entire group.
2012 I rode from Lahore, Pakistan to London, UK with my son, this little buddy saved the day on many occasions.
2014 my son and I rode around the world, 98 days 27000 miles, Mongolian deserts, and Siberian tundra all included. This tiny package was the source of all the confidence with respect to tire pressure needs in the most desolate and far flung areas on this planet.
I cannot overstate the qualities of this grand package.
Copyright 2015 Adventure Designs LLC. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending