Moose Racing Monarch Pass Adventure Jacket
This Moose Racing Monarch Pass Jacket was developed by serious Adventure Riders for the ultimate off-road Adventure Rider.
By ultimate we mean a rider that believes extreme conditions and rugged terrain are essential for a great ride.
Each garment is carefully designed to incorporate critical features like waterproof, breathable fabrics and rider protection. The goal is simple. Provide high performing outerwear that allows the rider to focus on the most important thing – the ride. If you are tackling the northern slopes of Alaska or trekking through Baja, you can be assured the Monarch Pass series will perform at the highest level in all conditions.
- D3O EVO PRO CE Level 2 approved shoulder protection
- D3O EVO PRO CE Level 2 approved elbow protection
- D3O VIPER1 CE approved back protection
- Removable insulated internal vest
- Durable high denier reflective nylon panels in shoulder, elbow and side panels
- High visibility reflective logos and graphics for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Moose technically advanced HDWB (Highly Durable Waterproof Breathable) Nylon Shell
- Well placed chest vents, underarm vents, back vents for maximum temperature regulation
- Hook-&-loop waist to secure jacket and back protection into place
- Waterproof map pocket placed on placket for easy access
- Neck and bottom hem cinch cord to seal out the elements
- Unique split front placket allows for easy access to internal pockets
- Articulated arms with stretch material in elbow area provide increased comfort and ease of movement
- Laser cut / welded wrist closure seals out the elements and provide easy wrist closure adjustment
- Four waterproof pockets for storing ride critical items
- Internal zippered in pocket with media cord port
- Expandable back hydration pocket with internal tube port (bladder not included)
- Internal perforated poly mesh liner wicks moisture and increases comfort