Moose Racing Monarch Pass Adventure Pants
Are you a rider who is in search of the perfect Adventure and are looking for the perfect gear for the job? The Moose Racing Monarch Pass Pants was developed for the ultimate off-road adventure rider. By ultimate we mean a rider that believes extreme conditions and rugged terrain are essential for a great ride. Each garment is carefully designed to incorporate critical features like waterproof, breathable fabrics and rider protection.
The goal is simple. Provide high performing outerwear that allows the rider to focus on the most important thing – the ride. If you are tackling the northern slopes of Alaska or trekking through Baja, you can be assured the Monarch Pass series will perform at the highest level in all conditions.
- D3O EVO PRO CE Level 2 approved hip protection
- D3O EVO PRO CE Level 2 approved knee protection
- Durable high denier reflective nylon panels in knee and hip panels for increased visibility and abrasion resistance
- Internal boot gator seals out elements
- High visibility reflective logos and graphics for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Moose technically advanced HDWB (Highly Durable Waterproof Breathable) nylon shell
- Well placed front and back vents for maximum temperature regulation
- 3-Point waist adjustment system and locking YKK zipper provide maximum closure strength and waist adjustment
- (2) hook-and-loop waist adjusters
- (1) cam-lock waist closure
- Zip-off bib provides increased warmth and secure fit
- Lower leg adjustment straps seal out the elements and provides secure D3O knee protector fitment
- Full Grain leather on inner knee provides increased durability and maximum heat