MSR Hubba Hubba 2 Person Adventure Motorcycle and Backpacking Tent
A Backpacker Editors' Choice Award winner, the Hubba Hubba 2-person backpacking tent is our best-selling freestanding shelter. What makes it so popular? How about its light tent weight (4 lbs / 1.8 kg) with more than enough room for two? Or maybe it's the freestanding tent's easy-pitch hub and pole system that sets up in a flash and is strong enough to handle the unpredictability of summer alpine conditions. Add 3 setup options, 2 full-size doors and vestibules, strong aluminum poles and factory-taped seams, and you'll begin to understand how the 3-season Hubba Hubba tent takes 2-person backpacking to a new level.
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior tent space, two doors and two large vestibules for gear storage.
- Lightweight: Minimum tent weight is just 4 lbs 3 oz (1890g)—about 2 lbs. (.9 kg) per person.
- Quick and Easy Setup: All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is simple to use and makes tent setup easy.
- Versatile: Backpacking tent can be used as a double-wall shelter for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes when used with optional footprint (sold separately).
- Color Moss Green/Gray
- Capacity 2
- Minimum Weight 4 lbs / 1826 g
- Packed Weight 4 lbs 8 oz / 2041 g
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 3 lbs / 1380 g
- Body weight 1 lbs 7 oz / 641 gv - Rainfly weight 1 lbs 10 oz / 729 g
- Frame weight 1 lb / 455 g
- Floor Area 29 sq. ft / 2.7 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 17.5 (8.75 + 8.75) sq. ft / 1.6 (.8 + .8) sq. m
- Tent Volume 43 cu. ft / 1217 liters
- Vestibule Volume 19 (9.5 + 9.5) cu. ft / 538 liters
- Interior Peak Height 40 in / 100 cm
- Packed Size 20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors 2
- Freestanding yes
- Number of Poles 1 DAC
- Number of Stakes 6
- Rainfly Fabric 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric 40D nylon ripstop
- Mesh Type 20D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Floor Fabric 40D ripstop nylon 3000mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & DWR