MSR Hubba 1 Person Adventure Motorcycle and Backpacking Tent
Our lightweight, best-selling freestanding solo backpacking tent weighs less than 3 lbs (1.4 kg), yet it's expertly designed to deal with the vagaries of 3-season camping. Compact and eminently packable – for everything from trekking to ultralight backcountry adventures – this sturdy shelter still boasts ample living space. Easy to set up using the hub-and-swivel system pioneered by the Hubba Series, this solo backpacking tent allows for 3 pitch options, including Fast & Light™ setup for ultra-minimalist trips.
- Ultralight: Minimum tent weight is just 2 lbs 13 oz (1.29 kg).
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior tent space, a Stay-Dry™ entrance and a large vestibule for storing gear.
- Quick and Easy Setup: All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is simple to use and makes tent setup easy.
- Versatile: Backpacking tent can be used as a double-wall shelter for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes when used with optional footprint (sold separately).
- Color Moss Green/Gray
- Capacity 1
- Minimum Weight 2 lbs 13 oz / 1289 g
- Packed Weight 3 lbs 4 oz / 1474 g
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 2 lbs 2 oz / 979 g
- Body weight 1 lb / 448 g
- Rainfly weight 1 lbs 2 oz / 498 g
- Frame weight 12 oz / 341 g
- Floor Area 15.5 sq. ft / 1.4 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 9.5 sq. ft / 0.9 sq. m
- Tent Volume 22 cu. ft / 623 liters
- Vestibule Volume 9 cu. ft / 254 liters
- Interior Peak Height 40 in / 100 cm
- Packed Size 20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors 1
- Freestanding yes
- Number of Poles 1 DAC