Mutha Hubba 3 Person Backpacking Tent
Our best-selling freestanding 3-person tent has all the same features of our best-selling Hubba Hubba™ tent, and delivers incredible livability for three. It's the ideal tent for an adventure riders trip deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. Featuring two different setup options, the Mutha Hubba 3-person tent offers the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior tent space, 2 doors and 2 large vestibules for storing gear.
Features: - Lightweight: Minimum tent weight is just 6 lbs 9 oz (2.97 kg).
- Quick and Easy Setup: Hub system is simple to use and makes tent setup easy.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in freestanding tarp-shelter mode with optional footprint (sold separately).
- Color: Moss Green/Gray
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 6 oz / 2880 g
- Packed Weight 6 lbs 15 oz / 3139 g
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 5 lbs / 2270 g
- Body weight 2 lbs / 899 g
- Rainfly weight 2 lbs 2 oz / 966 g
- Frame weight 2 lbs 4 oz / 1013 g
- Floor Area 40 sq. ft / 3.7 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 14 sq. ft / 1.35 sq. m
- Tent Volume 104 cu. ft / 2945 liters
- Vestibule Volume 22 (11 + 11) cu. ft / 623 liters
- Interior Peak Height 46 in / 117 cm
- Packed Size 18 x 8 in / 46 x 20 cm
- Number of Doors 2
- Freestanding yes
- Number of Poles 3 DAC
- Number of Stakes 10
- Rainfly Fabric 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric 40D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type 20D nylon no-see-um mesh
- Floor Fabric 40D ripstop nylon 3000mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & DWR
- Country of Origin Made in Taiwan