Neutrino Black Box Element or Aurora with Cockpit App: Next-Generation Power Distribution. MADE IN USA.
This is quickly becoming a product we love at Adventure Designs. The Neutrino Black Box by Arboreal Systems provides easy control and monitoring of a cycle's accessories and components without fuses, extra controls, stacks of rings on the battery terminals or a mess of wires. Through a smartphone app, you'll gain control of a number of systems, from GPS to music. Set your aux lights to turn on or off whenever you want. Turn on your heating automatically when the temperature gets to a specific temperature.
The Black Box control system comes in two models; the basic Element and the enhanced Aurora. Both models of this small, waterproof wonder simplify your accessories and make them easier to manage and control. The brilliantly designed app is intuitive and quick to set up, and you'll enjoy more control over your ride than you've ever experienced.What are the differences between the All New Neutrino Black Box Element and Aurora units? Watch to find out!
Features (both Element & Aurora):
- Fully configurable and controllable via smart phone
- 60 amps total capacity over 6 circuits
- 20 amp circuit with current spike management
- Delayed sequential circuit startup
- Programmable self-resetting circuit breakers
- Compact (3" x 2" x 0.9" )
- Fully waterproof and shock-resistant
- Uses easily accessible and reconfigurable screw terminals
- Power and ground planes. Minimizes ground loop and installation problems
- Heavy duty construction using 6 layer circuit board with heavy copper layers
- Remote temperature sensor
- Direct battery charger inputs
- Flexible connection architecture allows for optimal Bluetooth radio placement
- Garage door activation (using optional garage door adapter and your garage door opener)
- Servo activation (using servo adapter)
- Multiple distribution modules each maintain their own settings so you can move your phone from vehicle to vehicle while retaining all the settings for that vehicle
- Free application software for both iOS and Android - Free application feature enhancements
- Circuit names
- Circuit breaker limits by circuit
- PWM (variable control) or switched control by circuit
- Settings memory by circuit
- Voltage alarm
- Ignition off behavior (auto shut down, timed shut down, voltage-dependent shut down) by circuit
- Auto circuit activation (temperature, sunset)
- Relay circuit activation (using existing or add on remote switch)
- Units of measure
- Unparalleled range of data
- Vehicle voltage
- Amperage by circuit and total
- Full integration with smart phone core functionality
Enhanced Automation Features (Aurora Only):
- Aurora adds extensive circuit automation:
- Temperature based circuit activation
- Variable temperature based circuit activation
- Speed based circuit activation
- Variable speed based circuit activation
- Sunset based circuit activation
- 4 hz light modulation
- Circuit linking for powering up to 30 amps circuits
- Deceleration based circuit activation
*** Compatibility: iPhone 4S and newer. Android devices running 4.4 and later devices with Bluetooth 4 LE support ***
Adventure Designs co-owners, Chad and Karsten Olson, have installed these industry leading Neutrino Black Box's on there personal bikes and are very impressed with the results. As a result, we have installed several of them on customers bikes, including at least five R1200GS/A WC's. If you want the most convenient way to easily control and monitor your accessories with the added benefit of no fuses or un-sightly control dials or buttons, then give the Neutrino Black Box a serious look.
Download the FREE NEUTRINO COCKPIT APP at the Apple App Store or the Android App Store (just search the word "Neutrino" from your app application) and explore the incredibly easy control and setup features. We know you will be impressed.
The Neutrino Black Box is a next-generation power distribution and control system for motorcycles. Most riders believe the only option for installing accessories on their bike is stacking ring terminals up on their battery and then adorning their cockpit with switches, knobs, dials, etc... Each item has its own switch, wire harness, fuze, and the list goes on….and the end result is a confusing rats nest of wires the is very difficult to trouble shoot with and fix. With the Neutrino Black Box, this rats nest is no longer necessary and a thing of the past.
What is Neutrino?
Neutrino is one stop shopping for electrical distribution and control for your electrical accessories.
It consists of a small, waterproof, ruggedized power distribution module and a smart phone application.
It can be used as a stand along power distribution module, either pre-programmed, or dealer/user programmed.
Neutrino is smart-phone configurable by Bluetooth 4 LE, provides full control over 6 circuits, and provides a wide range of electrical and environmental information.
Neutrino integrates perfectly with smart phone applications, allowing it to become your control center for everything from music to phone to GPS to completely flexible electrical accessory control.
What is a Neutrino Black Box? Find out more by watching this Original Introduction video:
Meet the creator of Neutrino and briefly learn some of the advantages to having the Neutrino Black Box on your motorcycle.
Watch this video to see an in-depth look at the Neutrino, why it was created, step-by-step installation, circuit set-up and the demonstration of a tripped circuit which we all currently know as a "blown fuse."