Free USA Shipping excluding AK and HI
NEW 2014 Oset 16.0 ECO 24 Volt Electrical Mini Bike MSRP: $1299
The OSET 16.0 is the perfect machine for riders from 5 to 10 years old. The suspension is set for riders up to 100 lbs. The seat height is just 18.5”, and the bike weighs 55 lbs. A powerful 600W Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet Motor drives this machine to a maximum of 15mph. With such a light bike, and lightweight riders, this machine will easily climb steep hills and leap up large rock steps. Once again, a full coverage chain guard and parental speed dial allow parents to be in control of the rider. With great suspension, and an awesome cable operated disc brake on the front and rear. The power delivery on this bike is quite soft and would be well suited to a rider with little or no riding experience.
The Oset 16.0 24v electrical mini bike is a manageable 57 pounds, is nearly silent and does to have a hot exhaust. It can be ridden in the backyard and neighbors don't mind because the Oset is virtually silent. Chad's 2.5 year old son now spends hours riding his Oset and is developing safe fundamental motorcycle riding skills that will last him a lifetime. If you have a child, grandchild, or other loved one that you want to introduce to the sport of motorcycling while at the same time strategically building and practicing fundamental riding skills, then the Oset mini bikes are worth a serious look. The Oset 16.0 24V mini bikes are a fraction of the cost of new 65-85cc 2 stroke motorcycles in the USA whose "out the door" prices are often as much as $3500 with MSRP's around $2500 + $900 +/- in dealer set-up fees, taxes, registration, etc.
The OSET 16.0 24 Volt is the perfect machine for more advanced riders from 5 to 10 years old. This is physically the same size bike as the OSET 16.0 36v, but fitted with a slightly tamer 24v 600w motor, controller and accompanying electrical system. This motor is very strong and provides a lot of extra power. We do recommend this bike for raw beginners and advise less experienced riders to start on this 16.0 24v bike before moving to the 36v model. Typical battery life is approximately 2 hours with a child riding and about 1 hour with an adult riding (yes...many adults, including Adventure Designs co-owners Chad and Karsten Olson join in on the fun and ride these very capable and sturdy Oset 16.0 bikes). Spare batteries are available separately.
- Wheelbase: 35 inches
- Seat Height: 18.5 inches
- Handlebar Height: 30 inches
- Motor: 600w, 24v Rare earth neodymium magnet motor
- Top Speed: 15mph maximum. Parental 'speed dial' can be set for any maximum from zero to full. Access is deliberately difficult to stop the children making their own changes.
- Brakes: Front and Rear mechanical disc brakes. Upgradeable to hydraulic.
- Suspension: Adjustable suspension. Telescopic front. Alternative rear shock springs available for heavier/lighter riders.
- Tires/Tubes: 'OSET' designed Kenda tires. 2.7" rear. 2.5" front. Thick Kenda tubes front and rear.
- Wheels: Extra wide OSET rear rim, allowing rear tire to run at lower pressures.
- Weight: 57 pounds
- Age range: 5-10 years old.
Included: Bikes are complete with everything needed. Charger, user manual, tools etc.