Super Shark Smart Skin Grip Buddies - Handlebar Comfort Grip Covers: Made in USA by Original Grip Buddies
***Featured in the June 2014 issue of BMW ON (Owner's News) magazine page 104
We’ve all experienced the discomfort of a long ride: that numbness between your thumb and forefinger, tired wrists from holding a steady grip and kinks in our fingers from having to hold the handles too tightly. You can enjoy a more comfortable ride, though, if you’re using the Original Grip Buddies. These American-made neoprene motorcycle comfort grips are a must-have for riders who enjoy long trips or rides through hilly terrain that put a lot of strain on your hands, wrists and arms.
These all-weather grips are even heated-grip compatible. They don’t move around on your handles unless you want them to, and you can choose whether you use the included adhesive grip. The Original Grip Buddies are available for several makes and models, including BMW, Ducati, Triumph and Buell. They’re also made for Yamahas, Kawasakis, Hondas and Suzukis. No matter what you ride, it’s time to get more comfortable with Grip Buddies.
- Dramatic improvement in the "Feel and Comfort" of your hands on your grips.
- Grips with “All-Weather” qualities. These grips do not absorb water.
- A heightened sense of “Control” over your motorcycle due to the satisfied feeling that your hands have finally been properly “filled”. . . . . . just the right amount (enough, but not too much).
- A product you can easily and quickly "Install Yourself", over the top of your stock grips. Does NOT require you to remove the bar ends or hand guards on your handlebars.
- Grips that are “Heated-Grip-Compatible”. You really feel the heat with these grips.
- A durable, long-lasting solution that “Won’t Migrate" like some other available grip options.
- An almost "Baffled Feeling" that such a seemingly small/inexpensive addition, could make such a huge difference in your enjoyment of your motorcycle.
- The grips can be quickly removed and/or moved to a different bike if necessary. You can decide if you want to use the attached adhesive strip on the grips.
OGB-AB-SS = Fits all BMW's, All Ducati's, Triumph Explorer 1200, Suzuki DR 650, Africa Twin and Most Sport Bikes
4-1/4" Wide x 4-3/4" Circumference
OGB-AA-SS = Suzuki V-Strom 650, Bandit 1250, Burgman 400 & 500
4" Wide x 4" Circumference
OGB-AC-SS = "Kawasaki KLR650, Buell Ulysses & Blast, Yamaha FJR 1300, Honda ST 1300
4-1/2" Wide x 4" Circumference
OGB-BC-SS = KTM 990, Yamaha Royal Star
4-1/2" Wide x 4-1/4" Circumference
OGB-BD-SS = Yamaha Super Tenere 1200
4-13/16" Wide x 4-7/8" Circumference
OGB-BE-SS = Honda Goldwing GL1800
5-1/2" Wide x 4-1/4" Circumference
OGB-CA-SS = Triumph Tiger 800, Most Triumph, Most Harley
OGB-BB-SS = KTM 1090/1190/1290
4-1/4" Wide x 4-1/2" Circumference
"I did not know what to think of the grip buddies until I tested them on my recent 2000 mile ride to Moab, Utah on my R1200GS in September 2012. I was very pleased with the comfort and fit on the first highway portion of the trip. I had initially planned on removing the grip buddy covers for hard off-road riding and did as soon as we hit the hard dirt. To my surprise, after a few minutes of off-road riding, I found myself really wishing I still had the grip buddies on the grips. Without them, I found I over gripped and had much more hand and forearm strain and fatigue. I put the grip buddies back on and I was so pleased with the results. The grip buddies are an excellent comfort enhancement to any motorcycle. They work great for both road and off-road riding. Once you use the Grip Buddies you will not likely stop."
co/owner Adventure Designs
Castro Valley, CA