Original Grip Buddies - Handlebar Comfort Grip Covers: Made in USA
OGB-AB-SS = All BMW's, All Ducati's, Triumph Explorer 1200, Suzuki DR 650, Most Sport Bikes
OGB-AA-SS = Suzuki V-Strom 650, Bandit 1250, Burgman 400 & 500
OGB-AC-SS = "Kawasaki KLR650, Buell Ulysses & Blast, Yamaha FJR 1300, Honda ST 1300
OGB-BC-SS = KTM 990, Yamaha Royal Star
OGB-BD-SS = Yamaha Super Tenere 1200
OGB-BE-SS = Honda Goldwing GL1800
OGB-CA-SS = Triumph Tiger 800, Most Triumph, Most Harley
OGB-CB-SS = KTM 1190 Adventure / 1190R / 1290
Original Grip Buddies are the best quality, most effective neoprene motorcycle comfort grips on the market. Each set of comfort grips is American hand-made. The manufacturer uses only rigorously tested, top- quality components, resulting in a rugged, long- distance hand comfort solution for the serious motorcyclist, which allows the rider to enjoy his/her bike to the fullest extent, and to maximize his/her personal comfort and safety.
- Dramatic improvement in the "Feel and Comfort" of your hands on your grips.
- Grips with “All-Weather” qualities. These grips do not absorb water.
- A heightened sense of “Control” over your motorcycle due to the satisfied feeling that your hands have finally been properly “filled”. . . . . . just the right amount (enough, but not too much).
- A product you can easily and quickly "Install Yourself", over the top of your stock grips. Does NOT require you to remove the bar ends or hand guards on your handlebars.
- Grips that are “Heated-Grip-Compatible”. You really feel the heat with these grips.
- A durable, long-lasting solution that “Won’t Migrate" like some other available grip options.
- An almost "Baffled Feeling" that such a seemingly small/inexpensive addition, could make such a huge difference in your enjoyment of your motorcycle.
- The grips can be quickly removed and/or moved to a different bike if necessary. You can decide if you want to use the attached adhesive strip on the grips.
"I did not know what to think of the grip buddies until I tested them on my recent 2000 mile ride to Moab, Utah on my R1200GS in September 2012. I was very pleased with the comfort and fit on the first highway portion of the trip. I had initially planned on removing the grip buddy covers for hard off-road riding and did as soon as we hit the hard dirt. To my surprise, after a few minutes of off-road riding, I found myself really wishing I still had the grip buddies on the grips. Without them, I found I over gripped and had much more hand and forearm strain and fatigue. I put the grip buddies back on and I was so pleased with the results. The grip buddies are an excellent comfort enhancement to any motorcycle. They work great for both road and off-road riding. Once you use the Grip Buddies you will not likely stop."
co/owner Adventure Designs
Castro Valley, CA