Original Heavy Duty Airhawk Seat Pad. Available in Small, Medium, or Large
The last mile feels like the first, thanks to Airhawk's exclusive Shape Fitting Technology®. This patented system eliminates painful points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride. Memory foam can't do it. Gel seat can't do it. Only a genuine Airhawk can do it. And it's fully customizable and portable - use it on any bike for any rider. The neoprene Airhawk's stretchy material has a much more substantial and luxurious feel, especially at the end of a long day in the saddle.
- The proof is in the ROHO DRY FLOATATION technology, which has effectiviely assisted in the healing and prevention of pressire sores in wheelchair and long-term care patients for over 30 years
- Inner bladder is made of neoprene
- The air-filled Airhawk cushio n custom fits your shape and redistributes pressure that causes numbness and discomfort when you ride
- In addition, your motorcycle cushion will reduce vibration and assist in absorbing shock
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty on cover
- Great for 200-1000 mile days
Eliminates Pain - The Airhawk patented cellular construction allows air to be slowly exchanged one cell to another. This process evens the pressure across your sitting surface, eliminating painful pressure points that cause that agonizing sitting pain so common in distance rides.
Eliminates Numbness - Because you're riding on air, the Airhawk 2 absorbs virtually all of the vibration that leads to numb bum.
Eliminates Hot Seat - Unlike gel, water or foam, air cell technology allows your back end to breath and eliminate that monkey butt feeling. The seat cover features a Lycra like material that is designed to wick away moisture and has vented sides that allow air to constantly flow through the cushion cells while riding.
How it works: The Airhawk works using air cells to even the pressure across your seating surface.
It takes very little air for the cushion to perform optimally. The Cushion inflates easily with twist and inflate valve. Simply twist to open the valve, give the seat cushion a couple of puffs to inflate it, then twist the valve closed. Next, sit on the cushion and slowly leak air from it by twisting the valve open until you're barely sitting above the motorcycle seat.
Optimally, you don't want to bottom out, but you don't want any more air in the cushion than what is necessary to keep you off the motorcycle seat. This perfect combination of air is all you need to provide the perfect cushion surface to even out the pressure across your butt while not elevating you above your normal sitting hight.
- Airhawk Cushion
- Cover - comes with strap w/ attachment loops and features a Lycra type top, vented sides and a rubberized gripping bottom.
- Straps for attaching to your seat (if desired)
- Repair Kit
- Owners Manual
- Unique inflatable, multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption
- Made from polyurethane and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat
- Feature open-mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider
- Raises ride-height only slightly
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation
- Air Pad Material: Lightweight, Polyurethane
- Cover Material: Stretch polyester material top cover. Side panels are 3-layer knit polyester providing air circulation. Fluid-proof, non-skid base is easy to clean and durable.
Available in 5 sizes:
Small - 18" Deep x 12" Wide
Medium - 14" Deep x 14" Wide
Large Adventure Bikes
Large - 18" Deep x 14.5" Wide
Pillion Standard - 11" Deep x 9" Wide
Pillion Large - 14" Deep x 11" Wide
Sports Bike front seat