FREE USA Shipping excluding AK and HI (a $100 Value)
+ FREE OSET JERSEY (a $34.95 Value)
OSET 20.0 RACING 48V Electric Trials Bike - 2017 Model + FREE JERSEY
The 20.0 Racing is a competition ready machine for 8-12 year olds. It features the exclusive OSET wide rear rim and 3" wide deep tread competition motorcycle tyre. This machine also features an alloy swingarm, alloy sprocket carrier and sprocket for lighter weight and easy gearing changes.
What’s New for 2017:
- New strengthened frame, with new controller & relay positions.
- Updated sticker graphics.
- Padded chin guard fitted to the stem.
- Side panel Velcro straps design changed to allow easier refitting of panels.
- New longer stroke rear shock, giving 15mm more travel.
- New forged chain tugs.
- Magnetic kill switch fitted.
The 20.0 Racing is the machine of choice for riders interested in competing & ultimate performance. The power and response can be dialed for any riding style, while the fully adjustable suspension can be set up to suit rider weights and preferences. For 2017, improvements include a strengthened frame, new thinner OSET grips, a padded chin guard covering the steering stem and several detail improvements. An all new magnetic lanyard cut-out switch takes the place of the handlebar switch. A strap goes around the child’s wrist, so that when the lanyard is pulled, power is switched off. A separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
The OSET controller has been designed for our exclusive '3 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the characteristics of the bike. By simply removing the rubber bung in the 'tank' area, the responsible adult can adjust the speed, power and response of the bike. It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power. For those learning to ride, the throttle response can be set so the reaction of the bike to throttle openings is softened.
The OSET 20.0 Racing continues to dominate at UK National Trials events - against petrol powered machines. In 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 OSET bikes dominated the Youth 'D' Class National Trials Championship, taking all the top places every year and making up almost the entire entry.
- Wheelbase - 1050mm (41.3’’)
- Seat Height - 550mm (21.6’’)
- Ground Clearance - 290mm (11.4’’)
- Handlebar Height - 980mm (38.6’’)
- Wheels - 19’’ front alloy rim/hub. 14’’ competition rear alloy rim/hub
- Suspension - Front telescopic air fork. Rear shock, preload adjustable & oil dampened.
- Brakes - Front 180mm & rear 160mm hydraulic disc.
- Motor - 1200W 48V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor.
- Controller - 48V OSET, adjustable for power, speed & response.
- Batteries - 4 x 10ah AGM SLA.
- Charger - 3 amp 48V.
- Age Range - 8+ years old.
- Rider Weight Limit - 100lbs (45.5kg)