FREE USA SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear.
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear.
Overland Pant by Klim
Klim Overland Pants are designed to go the distance. Made in the tradition of Klim's all-seasons, all-conditions Traverse off-road pants, Klim Overland pants are good for highway use as well as off-road thrills. Guaranteed to keep you dry, the Klim overland pant is made with Gore-Tex three-layer laminate technology, giving you the durability, dryness and comfort that Gore-Tex is famous for. Klim Overland pants will lend years of wear and protection, thanks to the 840D Cordura overlays on high-wear spots on the side of the thigh, the knee, the lower leg and the cuff. New, thicker leather inside the knees and lower legs adds strength and repels water better, while Maxflow ventilation offers four zippered vents for wicking away moisture. The ventilation system also ensures you stay cool and sweat-free even on long rides. All of the zipper systems on the Klim Overland Pants are designed to be used with gloved hands, so you won't have to pull off all of your gear just to pull a zipper.
These pants keep you covered for safety too. They are fitted with more 3M Scotchlite industrial-grade reflective material at key points to make you more visible at dusk, dawn and night and during other low-light conditions. The integrated armor system includes D30 T5 Evo XT range knee and hip pieces.
Klim Overland Pants feature increased cargo capacity for long-range riding, including zippered storage pockets. Adjustable, over-the-boot cuffs make these pants easy to get on and out of, while Velcro fasteners keep them in place and keeps rain and weather out of your boots. To wrap up this attractive package, Klim includes a lifetime warranty free with each purchase of Klim Overland Pants.
- Lifetime Klim Warranty
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry® Gore-Tex® Warranty Exterior Features
- Gore-Tex® 3-Layer Laminate Technology
- 840d Cordura® Overlays On High Wear Areas: Side Thigh, Front Knee, Lower Leg, And Cuff
- New Thicker Leather Inside Knees/Lower Legs With Durable Water Repellency (DWR) Treatment Overlaid On Inner Leg Panels For Wear/Heat Resistance
- 3m Scotchlite™ Industrial Grade Reflective Material Placement For Increased Dusk And Dark Visibility
- Integrated Armor System
- D3o™ T5 Evo ‘Xt' Range Knee And Hip Pieces (Meets And/Or Exceeds Level 1 Limb Protector Ce Certification [Pren1621-1:2011])
- Max Flow Ventilation: 4 Ports
- 2 Zippered Thigh Intake Vents
- 2 Zippered Rear Leg Exhaust Vents
- Cargo, Comfort And Support Systems
- Two External Pockets*: Zippered Storage Pockets On Thighs
- Adjustable Over-The-Boot Cuff Construction Via Velcro® Brand Fasteners Keeps Pants Securely in Place And Keeps Weather Out Of Boots
- Adjustable Cuff Design Allows Pant To Be Open Enough To Adjust Boot And Knee Guards/Braces
- Adjustable Waistband Via Velcro® Brand Fastener Side Waist Adjusters
- Lining System: Highly Breathable Moisture Wicking Mesh Lining at Upper, Durable Breathable Nylon Taffeta Around Lower Leg, And Highly Abrasion/ Tear Resistant 840d Cordura® at Inner Knee And Around Lower Cuff
- Articulated Leg For Added Trail Riding Comfort
- Glove-Friendly Zipper Pulls