Pedco Ultra Clamp Mount for Sport/Helmet Cameras, Camcorders & Still Cameras
Adventure Designs carries a wide range of mounts for your video and still cameras that are designed for specific uses, such as mounting to a windshield or a handlebar. The Pedco Ultra Clamp mount is a little different in that it's designed not for one specific use, but to be versatile enough to mount almost anywhere. The Ultra Clamp can grab on to a variety of surfaces, from a windshield to a handlebar or an engine guard. Just tighten the screw clamp and your camera is mounted in seconds. The Ultra Clamp attaches to anything up to 1.5 inches (3.8 centimeters) thick. The attached ball-and-socket mounting system allows you to adjust your camera to any angle. The U.S.-made Pedco Ultra Clamp is made of aluminum, brass and fiberglass-reinforced nylon to be weather resistant and it weighs just six ounces. Adventure Designs also sells the specific adapters needed to use the Pedco Ultra Clamp with V.I.O., GoPro, Contour and Drift HD cameras.The UltraClamp allows a Sport/Helmet camera, a small camcorder, small still cameras, and GPS units to be attached to a car window, motorcycle windshield, motorcycle handlebar, frame bar or flat surface, bicycle handlebar, picnic table, or other similar object. Strong enough for a small camera or camcorder, the UltraClamp attaches to round or flat objects 1.5 inches (3.8.cm) thick. The UltraClamp utilizes the same ball and socket mount found on UltraPods to allow the camera maximum flexibility in framing the subject.
- Large version enables mounting to objects 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) in size. - Utilizes a ball and socket head for quick and easy adjustment of camera position.
- Made from sturdy aluminum, brass, and fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Weighs just 6 oz.
- Made in U.S.A.
* Use with Contour cameras requires the use of the "Contour Universal Mount Adapter" available separately for $19.99 on our website.
* Use with V.I.O. POV camera heads requires the use of the "Tripod Adapter" available in the V.I.O. POV Mount Kit ($69.95) or the "C-Clamp Mount" ($7.95) and the "Wide Flange Base Mount" ($11.95) available separately on our website.
* Use with GoPro HD cameras requires the use of the "GoPro Tripod Adapter" available separately for $7.99 on our website.
* Use with Drift HD cameras does not require any additional adapters because you can screw directly into the bottom of the camera body.