Premium Highway Pegs with Secret Storage- Black (pair) by Adventure Designs. Made in USA
Universal highway pegs are a must-have, especially if consider they are compact, versatile and give you a fantastic grip. That's not the only part of what makes our premium highway pegs with secret storage among the best, though. Our American-made highway pegs allow you to get more comfortable, enjoy healthier blood flow to your knees and legs. They won't rust or corrode, they'll fold away when not in use, and they're made from lightweight aluminum that won't bog you down or get in your way.
Our premium highway pegs also feature a small storage compartment; just remove the end cap and stash waterproof matches, some spare cash, bike paperwork or anything you need to carry in a secret space. These anodized black foot pegs give you the look you love and the functionality you need. They're proudly made with care in the U.S. by Adventure Designs.
- Secret storage compartment
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Stainless steel mounting u-bolt and hardware
- Will not rust or corrode
- Includes one pair, hardware, and u-bolts
- Universal and adjustable fitment can accommodate most round engine guard bars 7/8 inch to 1 inch
- Made in the USA by Adventure Designs
- Fold away feature with tension balls
- Look great on GS's and most other large adventure motorcycles
- Length: straight 5 inch, folded out 3.75 inch
- Diameter 1 inch
- Weight 9.3 ounces each
- Color anodized black
***Highway pegs are pictured on a R1200GS/A and a F800GS. We have installed these highway pegs on R1200GS's with engine guards, R1200GSA's, F800GS's with engine guards, F650GS's with engine guards, Hepco Becker engine guards, Adventure Designs engine guards, Altrider engine guards, SW-Moteach engine guards, Touratech engine guards, Wunderlich engine guards, KTM's with engine guards, KLR650'S with engine guards, V-Strom's with engine guards, Triumph Tigers / Explorers with engine guards, Yamaha Super Tenere's with engine guards, and many many other bikes and engine guards.