Headers Cannot be Sold or Shipped in the State of California.
Free USA Shipping to Contiguous 48 States
Remus SportExhaust BMW R1200GS/A 2004-2009 Full System HexaCone and Headers
The HexaCone is the latest high performance sport exhaust design from Remus. The new HexaCone beautifully combines carbon and titanium. The asymmetric-hexagonal design of the silencer body results in a much smaller size with increased ground and pannier clearance.
Remus design experts have spared no expense designing the internals of the new HexaCone silencer: it's low sleeve thickness reduces overall weight, includes flow optimised components, and provides the option to quickly remove the sound insert with one screw for the racetrack and/or more "sport" riding. The Remus HexaCone is the spearhead of the entire Remus sports exhaust line. The HexaCone is EC approved and offers in addition to the well known sonorous Remus sound a performance and torque increase and convinces with a weight of just 1.5 kg in the full titanium version.
This is the full system version of the Remus HexaCone which includes the complete Header System and eliminates that catalytic converter and header cross pipe.
Adventure Designs co-owner, Chad Olson, installed this full Remus system on his R1200GS and was extremely impressed with the rich sport sound and the over all look of the system when installed. He was also pleasantly surprised with the significant engine performance improvements. The Remus Full HexaCone System is a significant performance and appearance upgrade to your R1200GS/A and is the Adventure Designs system of choice.
- Decreases the weight of the bike by close to 9 pounds
- Provides full sport sound that is just right: not too loud and not to quiet
- Increases engine power and performance
- Enhances the appearance of the BMW R1200GS/A
- Is smaller than the OEM stock exhaust canister which results in better ground and pannier clearance.
- Includes all mounting brackets and hardware. Also includes heat shield and boot guard.
- Made in Austria
- Fits 2004 - 2009 BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA