Cannot be Sold or Shipped in the State of California.
Free USA Shipping excluding AK & HI
Remus SportExhaust BMW R1200RT 2005-2009 Full System HexaCone and Headers
Easy to install on 2005-2009 BMW R1200RT motorcycles, the Remus SportExhaust HexaCone and Headers System not only provides a rich, full sport sound, the exhaust system also improves engine performance. Featuring an asymmetric-hexagonal design, the HexaCone canister is significantly smaller than the OEM exhaust, improving the motorcycle's ground and pannier clearance. Its flow optimized internals also improve engine performance. In addition, the headers feature a wider diameter design that also improves flow. Eliminating the catalytic converter and header cross pipe, the full system decreases the weight of the motorcycle by nearly nine pounds.
Adventure Designs co-owner, Chad Olson, installed this full Remus system on his R1200GS and was extremely impressed with the rich sport sound and the over all look of the system when installed. He was also pleasantly surprised with the significant engine performance improvements. The Remus Full HexaCone System is a significant performance and appearance upgrade to your R1200GS/A and is the Adventure Designs system of choice.
- Decreases the weight of the bike by close to 9 pounds
- Provides full sport sound that is just right: not too loud and not to quiet
- Increases engine power and performance
- Enhances the appearance of the BMW R1200GS/A
- Is smaller than the OEM stock exhaust canister which results in better ground and pannier clearance.
- Includes all mounting brackets and hardware. Also includes heat shield and boot guard.
- Made in Austria
- Fits 2005 - 2009 BMW R1200RT