Headers Cannot be Sold or Shipped in the State of California.
Free USA Shipping to Contiguous 48 States
Remus SportExhaust BMW R1200GS/A 2010-2013 Full System HexaCone and Headers
If you are looking to improve the performance and sound of your 2010-2013 BMW R1200GS/A (non-water-cooled) motorcycle, the Remus SportExhaust HexaCone and Headers Full System features the latest in sport exhaust design to increase engine power while providing a full sport sound. With an innovative asymmetric-hexagonal design, the BMW R1200GS Remus exhaust is dramatically smaller than OEM models, increasing ground and pannier clearance and decreasing the bike's overall weight by nearly nine pounds. The full system version of the Remus HexaCone includes the complete header system, eliminating the catalytic converter and header cross pipe.
Adventure Designs co-owner, Chad Olson, installed this full Remus system on his R1200GS and was extremely impressed with the rich sport sound and the over all look of the system when installed. He was also pleasantly surprised with the significant engine performance improvements. The Remus Full HexaCone System is a significant performance and appearance upgrade to your R1200GS/A and is the Adventure Designs system of choice.
- Decreases the weight of the bike by close to 9 pounds
- Provides full sport sound that is just right: not too loud and not to quiet
- Increases engine power and performance
- Enhances the appearance of the BMW R1200GS/A
- Is smaller than the OEM stock exhaust canister which results in better ground and pannier clearance.
- Includes all mounting brackets and hardware. Also includes heat shield and boot guard.
- Made in Austria
- Fits 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 BMW R1200GS and R1200GSA (Non Water-Cooled)