ROX Handle Bar Adjustable/Pivoting Risers for 7/8" Handlebar Clamp and 7/8" or 1 1/8" Handlebars (Includes spacer inserts for fitment to 7/8" handle bars)
If you need a Ski Doo Handlebar Riser Kit or Yamaha FZ07 Handlebar Risers, look no further than the ROX Pivoting Handlebar Risers for 7/8" or 1 1/8" handlebars. This product comes with spacer inserts for fitting to 7/8" handlebars. Cut back on stress to your wrists, elbows and shoulders while enjoying added control on the open highway or backroads. Adventure motorcycling fans love the dual rotation points for adjustments forward and backward. Enjoy a 2" rise with the ability to fit to stock 7/8" handlebars or add larger tapered 1 1/8" handlebars in the future. This product's seamless two-piece design ensures it will install on nearly any motorcycle on the planet. Raise your stock bars or use a motocross-style bar.
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your motorcycle with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.